Chapter 7

Chaewon's POV
[7:50]
I just woke up, cuddling soobin, since he's kinda lazy to get up, so, I cuddled him back.
I kissed his cheeks, to try wake him up and he did. "Good morning, sleepyhead. Sun's rising up for you today" I said, smiling. "Good morning too, chaewon. Sun's rising for you too~" Soobin answered, still sleepy. He's really a sleepyhead at some times, it's cute. I get up of the bed, and get to the bathroom, to wash myself up.

Soobin's checking his phone, still in his pajamas. He'd probably blast some music, anime music mostly, and sometimes, some BTS music. Since, he really know that I'm into Kpop. But, he's more into anime. I get out of the bathroom, drying my hair up. Soobin kissed my forehead, while he's going to the bathroom. "Hey, what was that for?" I joked. "Because you love me~" he answered, while he's inside the bathroom.

I chuckled, he's sometimes like that, not always though. Then, there's someone at the door, and it's Sam. "Oh.. morning, mrs. Chaewon, do you still using the violin?" Sam asked. Realizing last night, I'm borrowing his violin. "Oh right, I'll give it back to you now.. but I'll borrow it again soon, or later" I answered while taking the violin, and gives in to Sam. "Alright!" Sam happily spoke. Soobin came out from the bathroom, water still dripping from his hair And he's drying it. "Who was that on the door?" He asked. "Oh it was Sam, I'm returning his violin" I answered, while helping soobin drying his hair.

Soobin's pov
She's helping me drying my hair, it's cute though. "Thanks for helping me drying my own hair, chae." I thanked her, and smiled. "You're welcome~ I really love your shampoo though" she said. "Haha, thanks... you know, you love me?" I blushed, well, trying not to. "Do I know that?... yes, yes I do" she smiled shyly.

Now's my hair all dried up, she suggested me to take a walk together, around the camping place. I just wore my own hoodie, and she's wearing mine. "Hoodie couple!" She excitingly said that, i smiled at her. "Yaps!" I spoke.

I opened the cabin door, and looked at chaewon. "Ladies first, darling" I confidently say that, she blushed. "Alright!" She said as she walked outside. I walked outside, and locked the door. "Ready?" I asked her. "Ready!" She answered as she holds my hand, we walked around the camp place. The air was really fresh today, flowers starting to bloom, Since it's spring today. I remember, once chaewon told me that she loves spring day. And she really do. "Ohh! Look, soobin.. it's spring day! It's spring day!" She excitingly say, while jumping happily.

I watched her, jumping around the flower petals. "Yeah, it is spring day today, and it's really beautiful!" I said, picking some flower for her, and for our cabin. I slipped the flower on her ears. And she looks cute. We saw Luhan, Sehun, and yeonjun, they're hanging out, and making flower crown. We saw Sehun already wore a flower crown, guess that's made by Luhan. "Hey lovebirds, heheheheh, come join us" Luhan greeted us, and signaled us to take a sit. I already got some flowers and now, I'm gonna make it into a flower crown for chaewon, and she's making one for me. Then, we both trade the flower crown.

I already finished the Sakura flower crown for chaewon, and put it on her. And she loves it, because it's her favorite kind of flower, Sakura.

Chaewon's flower crown (made by soobin)