Chapter 16 [i'll be with you]

Soobin's pov
The night after my birthday party, that chaewon made it for me, It was amazing. We party all night long, well, not all of us, since chaewon's mostly stayed by my side. And seongwoo still eating the snacks, luhan and sehun are just fooling around, having fun. At some minute, Yeonjun just plugged his phone to his small speaker (he brought it), and blasted some slow and calm music. And sehun, luhan, along with Sam danced to the music, unlikely, chaewon and I were trying to do a slow dance, it was kinda hard though, but it's fun.

Seongwoo just watching his friends having fun, probably he's tired or something, since he's drinking the orange juice, and enjoying the food. Just then, dusk till dawn (cover version) has played, so, I tried to do slow dancing with chaewon (again), and we did it. Sehun, luhan, and Sam are sitting down, watching us slow dancing, "nice work, Yeonjun!" Luhan spoke and give high five to Yeonjun. Chaewon's having fun slow dancing with me, even though, we didn't like dancing that much, probably. She's just admiring me, and not long after, she kissed me, and of course, I kissed her back. Not minding others, since they're probably busy with themselves.

Some hour later, we cleaned this campfire place, and then, we let others go back to their cabin. Seongwoo got back to our cabin, and I gave him the key, "got it! Okay, see ya, have fun lovebirds" seongwoo spoke, as he left me alone with chaewon. I don't mind it. Because she didn't wanted to go back yet, so, we both lay down on the grass and watch the stars. It's chilly out here, not too cold, not too hot either, but we have each other. That's all I wanted.

2 hours later, We got back at our cabin, I locked the door, and we saw seongwoo sleeping on the couch, since he said it was okay. And chae-ra still sleeping peacefully, I got into the bathroom to wash myself up a bit, and I wore my pajamas on. And chaewon wore my hoodie, "tired yet?" I asked chaewon, "maybe, but I don't want to sleep yet" she clings on to me, I kissed her forehead, "why don't we lay down at the bed, and we talk about something" I suggested. She nodded, and agreed with me, and so we got on the bed. We both laid there, for a minute, till, chaewon got up and brought cookies for us.

"Really? You're still hungry?" I joked, and she laughed, "yes" she smiled while eating the cookie, I took one of it, and eats it. I got up for a bit, to take my almond milk, because almond milk is my life. "Almond milk with her cookie" I smiled, as I took another cookie and dip in my almond milk, she smiled, and kissed me, "there's an almond milk on your lip, so, I tasted it, and it tasted amazing" she blushed shyly. I shyly covered my face with my hands, that's my habit whenever I'm shy, and she grabbed my hands and remove it from my blushing face.

"Cutie!" She smiled, and took my half-bite cookie and dip in my almond milk, and eats it. "Sneaky" I laughed, and she laughed with me, hour passed by, chae-ra cried, and I carried her so I can give her the milk. I sing her a lullaby, And chae-ra asleep already, minutes later, after the 'taking care of our baby' time, chaewon and I started to role play, and chaewon as the baby. "Okay then" I spoke, as I tried to 'baby' her, she squeezed my cheeks softly, and give kisses, "you're already my baby, so, stop that" I joked, she just laughed, and I pinched her cheeks, while she still squeezing mine.

Chaewon's POV
Soobin and I are role playing, I'm the baby. I love to squeeze his soft cheeks so much, and he pinched my cheeks, as soon as he keeps pinching my cheeks, I kissed him. And he kissed me back softly, we both tried to keep quiet, so we don't wake seongwoo, or chae-ra up.

Minutes passed by, and we're still in our bed, cuddling, because I want that. "Shut up, you're cute~" I squeezed soobin's cheeks, "yah! Stop it, chaewon" he spoke, while holding my hands, "no, because I love you" I spoke while still squeezing his cheeks, "I love you too, chae, but, please stop" he said as he holds me. I stopped already, and kissed him, he kissed me back, softly. After that, I stroke his soft hair, because he wanted me to, it is the best night ever.

"I'll be with you, always" he whispered, and I heard it, "This is why I love you, soobin" I whispered back, and kissed his forehead. We both stayed like this, until we both asleep, I cuddled closely to soobin. And, he cuddled me back, he smiled shyly while cuddling, and I blushed, but smiled back at him. He's so adorable.

How do you spell love ?
You don't spell it, because
Love is not a word, it's a feeling.
How do you feel it? You feel it, when you're with the person you truly love & care about. ❤️

 ❤️