Chapter 12 [honeymoon]

[Time skip, at the airport]
Soobin's pov
So, luhan suggested us to go on a honeymoon with chaewon, since he literally knows what we need to do after we married. Chaewon suggests me to go to Japan, and, yep, we're both waiting for our plane, while we're eating at the airport cafe. I brought her a milk coffee, along with some donuts for us. I brought myself a coffee too, but less milk. Since the airport cafe doesn't sold any almond milk.

"Attention! Gate 5 will be closing soon, and the plane will take off" we heard the speaker spoke.  We both tried to be hurry though, so, I put the donut in the box and we're on our way to our plane. "To the japan!" Chaewon exclaimed excitedly. "Yeah! To the Japan!" I copied her cute action, jumping excitedly while we're running. And, we made it to the plane.
We both sit at our place, and I already put our bags at the baggage area. And some moment later, we're listening to the flight attendant talking about the 'how to use these things' the thing that help people breath, I don't know what's that called.

I literally don't know how long our flight was, since we were talking, sleeping, try to sneak some kisses from each other, trying to cuddle each other, but we ended up hugging. And, some time later on, we arrived at Japan. Lucky for me, since I know some simple Japan words.
Chaewon awoken from her nap, and she's just looking at me like 'oh god, what are they speaking? What language is that?'. Alright, I get it, she's kinda anxious right now, I tried to calm her down, but, nearly didn't work, but it worked, at last.

I brought our bags, and now, we're gonna find ourselves a hotel for us to stay in. I'm not a good at Japanese speaking, but it's worth to try, and yep!, I try to keep chaewon close to me, I don't want to get her lost by herself here. We got out of the airport, and I spoke to the taxi driver, to get us to our hotel, thankfully, the taxi driver is really kind to us. He can speak English, but not that good, he's trying.
"So... where, are.. you from?, not an Japanese person I say, but your Japanese is good" he tried to make a conversation with us. "Oh, yes, we're not from here. In fact, we're here for our honeymoon, and probably, holiday" I answered. The taxi driver was kinda shocked about my answer, "you two married..? congratulations to you two" He spoke back.

[hotel room no. 115]
Chaewon's POV
Finally! We're here, our hotel room. I was literally exhausted, and, I got a jet lag after we got out of the plane, though, I nearly puked. "Yah! Chaewon-ssi, are you alright?" Soobin asked me, while carrying our bags. I nodded. Chaewon-ssi? That's a new one, I thought to myself. I brought soobin's hoodie out from the bag, and wore it. I charged my phone on the desk that beside our bed, and looked out of the big window. It looked beautiful, cherry blossom, blooming, the skies were beautiful. The view is so beautiful, and it's still spring day.

Still, I got the damn jetlag, but, I'm healing now, i hope. "Still got those jetlag, babe?" Soobin came up with two hot chocolate, I suppose he made that. "Hey, and yeah.. it's terrible huh? Though, you know that I nearly puked, but I didn't, heh" I took the hot choco from him, and take a sip, and so does him. Soobin joined me viewing the whole town from our hotel room, "I'm not saying that's terrible though, in fact.. there's a small chance of you're pregnant, babe" Soobin suddenly spoke up, and took another sip from his drink. "Huh.. oh, wow- what? Pregnant? Me?... ahm, I don't-" I spoke while soobin cutted me off with a kiss. "don't know how to take care of a child? I'll help you. Remember, when i said that 'we're always doing something together'? Yeah, that's what I meant" he continued.

Aish, he knows to steal my heart, huh?. Well, okay, fine. I kissed him back. And so does him, pretty sure, we both kissed for like 8 minutes? Or 10?. We ended up having a movie night at the couch with some snacks that he brought from the airport, but suddenly, soobin's phone is ringing and it popped out Yeonjun's and taehyun's phone call notification. He picked up, they greeted us first before we spoke up
"Hey! How's your honeymoon going?" Yeonjun excitingly spoke up, and taehyun was like 'they married already?'. "Pretty good! How are you guys?" I spoke up, "congratulations to you, lovebirds! Mianhae that I couldn't come" taehyun spoke, then we all talked about some random stuff.

I love Japan so much, even though there are some weird writings, but they're really neat. I love them. After we ended the call with taehyun and yeonjun, we continue our movie night together, till 21:33. Soobin suggested me to do a stargazing from our bed, since the bed is beside the big window. He told me to get to the bed first, while he's making something. At some minute later, he brought a hot chocolate milk for us. And he joined me on the bed, "there are a lot of stars out there, but I'm lucky to have my star, beside me" he spoke. I was blushing while said that, and took a sip of my chocolate milk.

We both snuggled up to each other, enjoying each other's company. I'm so blessed to have him, "and I'm lucky to have my star too, and it's you, soobin!" I kissed his cheeks, smiling. He looks at me, proudly, "heh, I love you, chae" he spoke, "I love you too, Choi soobin".

Soobin's pov
We didn't wanted to let go of each other, because we're still enjoying our moment. We didn't mind it at all though, then, I saw a shooting star. I looked at chaewon, "Hey! Shooting star, come on! Make a wish!" I spoke as I did a cute aegyo. We both close our eyes and made a wish, and I randomly asked her wish, "so, what do you wish for?"

"I wish that... we never be apart, even if there's something that made us apart. We'll get through it, together" she confidently spoke, while looking at me. "Wanna know my wish?.." I asked, and she nodded, "I wish.. that our baby is born healthy, and, we made a good parents to her/him. Also, there's nothing that could made us apart, that's a wish, but more like a promise" I blushed, then, we got back to stargazing. I admit it, it was beautiful. The sky's so clear tonight, and we could see the moon. Chaewon greeted the moon, "Hey moon, how are you?" I chuckled at her action, "I'm good" I spoke, pretending to be the moon, but she noticed it. It was my voice.

I was already snuggled up, under the blanket, and she joined me after. We're now tired, but we had a great time, chaewon snuggles up to me, giving me a code that she wants cuddle. And, so, I granted her wish, we both cuddled up to each other.

"I love you"
"I love you too"