Chapter 15 [birthday]

[january, 15th]
Soobin's POV
We got back to our cabin at around 23:57, and we saw yeonjun & chae-ra cuddling on the couch, they both got along so well. I'm glad, I checked my phone, and it's 'January, 14th' which means, it's my birthday tomorrow, I looked at chaewon, and she looked back at me, confused, "hm?" She hummed, "you know, it's my birthday tomorrow!" I excitedly spoke to her. "Awh, also, I got something for you, I'll show you tomorrow! Love you" Chaewon cheers at me, and she kissed me, of course, I kissed her back.

We sleep at 00:45, and, sure, we let Yeonjun stay with us, because, we don't want to disturb them. Because, they look so cute. The morning comes, and chaewon's on her phone, texting someone, probably someone close? Her cousin? Niece?, whoever that is, they should be friendly with her, or else. I'm not jealous or anyone, but, I'm being honest with myself. "Babe, who are you texting?" I asked her, while kissing her cheeks, "oh, it's my cousin, Ong seongwoo.. he'll be here for your birthday today, and he's staying with us, if that's okay?" She answered me, "Of course that's okay" I excitedly spoke.

I woke Yeonjun, quietly, so I won't woke up chae-ra too. I carried chae-ya first, then wake Yeonjun, "yeonjun? Yeonjun-hyung? Wake up" I keep nudging him, till he's awake, "I'm up.. *yawns* what time is it?" He looked at me. "It's 9:44 now" I answered, while carrying chae-ra to her crib, "ah, okay.. I'm still in your cabin, right?, I'll better get going to my cabin now, see ya soon" He finally woke up, "yes, and, see ya" I waved at Yeonjun, while I'm making a milk for chae-ra. "Aww, you two are so adorable!" Chaewon spoke up, I looked at chaewon, "heh, thanks, and so are you! Love you" I spoke as I gave chaewon a peck on her lips.

I gave chaewon, chae-ra's milk, so she can give it to her, because I'd like to see how my two angels interacting, chaewon picked chae-ra up, gave her the milk, and she's holding the bottle. "Oh, you're so cute, and adorable" Chaewon speaks to chae-ra, while she's enjoying her milk, and chaewon just pitching chae-ra's cheek, They're so cute, and I love them both so much. I heard a knock on the door, I unlocked it, and opened, it was Ong seongwoo, chaewon's cousin. "Hello, I'm Ong seongwoo" he greeted us, chaewon turns to us, "seongwoo! You made it! Welcome, I'm glad you're here" Chaewon spoke, as she put chae-ra on her crib, sleeping. "Nice to meet you, sir seongwoo, I'm Choi soobin" I spoke, as I bowed, to show some respect. "Hi, soobin" he greeted me back, while cleaning his glasses. "Nice to meet you too" seongwoo smiled at me, and bowed.

"So, you two are cousins?" I asked to chaewon, and she looked at me, as I was jealous of seeing her with seongwoo, "Yeah, we're cousins.. also, don't worry, don't be jealous" she chuckled at me, I smiled, obviously. I'll try to not be jealous of them, "so, you two are married?" Seongwoo asked us, I nodded, smiling proudly, "woah, congratulations you two, I'm proud of both of you" seongwoo congratulates us. "Oh, almost forgot, I need to do 'something' with seongwoo, I'll be outside, if you need me" she kissed me, and I kissed her back, "Okay, have fun".

Chaewon's POV
I looked over seongwoo, "you know what to do, right?" And he nodded, and so, we called Yeonjun, luhan, Sam, and sehun to help us prepare for soobin's birthday. "You guys know, why we're here, right? Oh, and, this is ong seongwoo, he's my cousin, and he's staying with us tonight" I spoke up, and they all just nodded, without saying anything, but, they knew what they had to do. I checked my phone note, just in case they forgot, or something.

Sehun : prepare the drinks
Seongwoo : buy the candle
Luhan : make the cake
Sam : party supplies
Yeonjun : help with the decorating
Chae : snack(s)

"Alright, sehun, you prepare the drinks, any drinks is fine, but no coffee. Luhan, you make & bake the cake, since you're good at baking. Sam, you come with me, and seongwoo, to the mall, your part is to buy some party supplies. Yeonjun, you help with the decorating, seongwoo will buy the candle, I'll buy some snacks. Everyone got that?" I announced to others, hoping they got it, and I already made the birthday group. So, we can still contact each other, "got it!" "Alright!" "Let's do this!" All of them answered. "Break! Split up!, and lets do this!" I cheered.

[mall (Sam, chae, seongwoo)]
"After we buy some snacks, candles, and party supplies. Gather here, at the exit! Got it?" I spoke to them, they nodded, and go. I'm in the snacks section, seongwoo's in the candle (or birthday supplies), sam's in the same section as seongwoo. We planned to pay together for this surprise, and they agreed. I buy some snacks, and chocolate bars, and I gotta check on seongwoo and Sam, thankfully, they worked together. I'm glad. Some time later, we're done, and gather at the cashier to pay together.

[campfire place, the place that will hold many memories.]
We're back, and the rest of us are working together, I'll check on luhan first, he's on his cabin, making the cake. Then, I'll check sehun, since they both are in one cabin, "how's the drink, and the cake?" I asked, they looked at me, "Pretty good, although, they cake might kinda be messy" Luhan spoke, "I made almond milkshake, and orange juice, for the drinks" sehun continued. I'm glad they worked together.

{secret birthday}
Chaewon : "seongwoo!"
Seongwoo : "Yeah?"
Luhan : "I'm almost done with cake, you got the candle, right?"
Seongwoo : "Yeah, I got it"
Chaewon : "come to luhan's cabin to put the candle, while I'll check on the rest"
Yeonjun : "What should I decorate, again?"
Chaewon : "you will help Sam to decorate the campfire place, if you want, you can help Luhan decorating the cake too"
Sam : "hm, fine, don't mess everything up y'all"
Yeonjun : "Hah!, don't worry, I won't"

I got out of their cabin, and check on the campfire place, to see if they had done their part.

[time skip, the party is ready, all we had to do is call soobin to get here]

Soobin's POV
I heard a knock at the door, I checked on chae-ra first, just to see if she's asleep already, and I opened the door, to see Yeonjun. "Yeonjun? Where are- woah!" He cutted me off, and dragged me to the campfire place, I was surprised when I got there. At first, I was confused, but now, I was surprised. The lights turned on, and chaewon and the others, along with seongwoo, are here.

"Surprise! Happy birthday, Choi soobin" they all shouted, luhan's bringing the cake with candles on top, "make a wish, babe" Chaewon spoke up to me, and of course, I made my wish and blew the candle. Chaewon and the others are cheering for me, and we group hugged each other, when the others had already let go of me, chaewon's still hugging me, tightly.
"Happy birthday, love" Chaewon spoke, I looked at her, and hugged her back. "Thanks, love". While others are enjoying the party, chaewon and I were enjoying each other's company, without any notice, seongwoo taps my shoulders, "happy birthday, soobin, I hope you will forever stay gold" I looked at seongwoo, and smiled, "thank you" and, seongwoo has left us alone.

"Did your wish came true yet?" Chaewon asked me, while laying her head on my shoulder, "yes, because my wish is.. to be with you, forever" I kissed her lips, and she kissed me back, we both enjoyed the atmosphere, even though, the others are still enjoying the food. Chaewon and I already eat some of the snack and the cake, I brought orange juice for her, and almond milkshake for myself. As we look at the stars, since the sky is so clear, we can see the super moon tonight. "The moon shines for you, tonight, I love you, soobin" Chaewon spoke up, I looked at her, smiling shyly, "The stars sparkling for you, tonight, I love you, chaewon.. forever"