Chapter 11

The wedding day
[8:56]
Soobin's pov
I just woke up, still kinda tired, because sehun dragging me everywhere in the mall yesterday. My feet still sore, but it's getting better now, so, that's good. Chaewon's still hugging me, even though, she knew that I'm already awake. "Hey, morning, chaewon!" I keep nudging her, till I give up, I ended up, kissing her, so, she'd woke up.

"You ready for our big day?" I asked her, while I'm trying to stretch my arms, without disturbing her. She finally woke up, and while I'm still stretching out, she kissed me. "Yeah I am!" She jumped off the bed, and walked to the bathroom. Suddenly, I heard the door knock, it was sehun, and Luhan, I unlocked the door and let them came in to our cabin. "You two, Ready?" Sehun asked me. "Yeah, and chaewon's still in the bathroom, so I'll wait for her" i answered. At some minute later, chaewon came out, with her light make up on.

"Hey~ you look stunning!" I spoke. "Thanks!" She answered. Sehun and luhan's still talking about the wedding, they can't wait, so do us though. "Oh my- you look beautiful" Luhan finally spoke up, while putting her drink down. "Thank you, Luhan" she thanked Luhan.
Yeonjun and Sam still preparing for our wedding, they helped us with the tents, and food. I also, invited seokjin, for the food, since he's good with making it.

[Time skip, at the wedding]
I'm standing in front of the cabin, waiting for chaewon to come out. I'm already wearing my suit, from yesterday, and chaewon's wearing the dress she brought yesterday too.
Some moment later, she came out beautifully on her wedding dress, and her hairstyle is neat and beautiful. 'I can't believe, she's mine!' I whispered to myself.

She came in front of me, and, I'm still kinda nervous though. Yeonjun stood beside me, and sehun's beside chae. We both stood in front of namjoon, he's wearing his suit.
He cleared his throat. " Okay, let's get started, do you Choi soobin, take chaewon as your wife?" He asked. I nodded, "I do" I spoke. He turns to Choi chaewon. "And, do you, Choi chaewon, take soobin, as your husband?" He asked to her, and she just nodded, "I do!" She spoke. "Alright, I now pronounce you two as 'husband and wife'. You may kiss the bride" he spoke, as he leave us. I stroked her cheeks, then I kissed her lips, softly, and gentle.
Luhan and the other cheers for us, I truly enjoyed this beautiful moment.

Chaewon's POV
I kissed soobin for a while or a minute, I still hear the others cheering for us. "I love you, soobin" I hugged him. "I love you too, chae" he spoke, As he hugged me tight.

[at the wedding reception]
I sit beside soobin, also, Yeonjun, sehun, Sam, and Luhan are still getting the food. Soobin's picking the food for me, since he knows how hard to walk with this fricking long wedding dress, I love it though. As he came back, he picked the cordon bleu with the sauce on the side, along with the vanilla milkshake, and almond milk for him self.

We both ate, and just enjoyed the moment. Sehun and the others, congratulated us both, while we're enjoying our food and just talking about random stuff.

[after the wedding party]
Soobin's pov
We both enjoyed our time, in our cabin. Chaewon snuggled me up, with my hoodie on, I love her for a thousand years, and more. I kissed her, gently but softly. And she kissed me back. We both snuggle and cuddled each other, while enjoying our sweet moment.

Before we got to sleep, we do our skincare first, then, we brushed our teeth, even though, chae rarely brushed her teeth before bedtime.
We didn't spend time to much time in the bathroom though, just a minute or so.
"I'm not tired already, just a bit, and my back kinda hurt" She spoke. "Owh, Okay.. I can give you a back massage if you want" I spoke, and smiled at her. I massage her back, and she's enjoying it, because it's calming and we listen to some slow songs, and probably, she'll played spring day slower version.

I don't mind it, because, she loves the song. And, the song made the atmosphere more calming. "Feel better?" I asked. She nodded, but she didn't wanted me to stop yet, because she's still enjoying it. Of course, I didn't mind it at all. "Thanks~" she kissed my lips softly, while thanking me. "Anytime, love" I answered, and kissed her lips softly. We didn't wanted to separate from each other, because we still enjoying the calm atmosphere. "I love you" I shyly spoke. She smiled and kissed me. "I love you too, soobinie" She spoke.