Chapter 14 [new born]

[back from Japan, some months later on, she's born]
Chaewon's POV
The little one finally here, and I don't have any name ideas to name her, plus, Soobin and the others are with me too. So, they're trying to find some names ideas for her, "oh, what about.. chae-soobin?" Yeonjun suggestsed, while stroking the little one softly, soobin smiled at us, "Sure? But, don't you think that's kinda.. idk, weird?" Soobin questioned Yeonjun. "Yeah, it is" Yeonjun continued. "How about, chae-ra?" Soobin suggested, it sounds cute, and I agree with him, "chae-ra, Choi chae-ra, sounds nice, it came from her strong and beautiful mother's name" Yeonjun spoke up, agreeing with us, "yeah! Though, the 'Choi' came from both of you.. also, congratulations!" Sam cheering for us.

[back at our cabin]
I put chae-ra down at her crib, slowly, since she's still sleeping. She's small and sensitive, and cute, she's got the eye of her father, that's really cute. Yeonjun and the others are back at their own cabin, while we're at ours. Soobin just 'UwU' at chae-ra, I cant handle these two, they're both adorable. "She's perfect!, she's just like you, and she got my eyes" Soobin excitedly spoke up, and I nodded, "she is, and I love her" I kissed her forehead softly.

Soobin's pov
I love these two angels so much, I'm grateful for my life, and for them, also, for my friends too. "Soobin..?" Chaewon nudging me, I looked at her, "hm?", "will we ever have fun again?.." she asked. "What do you mean?" I asked her, "I mean, chae-ra still innocent and small.. and-" I cutted her off with a kiss, "afraid we won't have fun?, don't worry, we will, later.. and we can leave chae-ra to luhan or Yeonjun, or someone we can trust" I continued, giving a small peck on chaewon's nose, she smiled at me, "Yeah, you're right.. maybe, I'm just kind of anxious and worried back there, heh" she shyly spoke.

I get it, raising a kid is never easy at first, you have to change some of your life style, and adapt to it, (or something like that), "And, I'll be there for you, every step of the way, and also, for chae-ra too. You two are my angel, I love you" I kissed chaewon, passionately, but softly, and she kissed me back. We both enjoyed the moment, we kissed for like, a minute? An hour? I don't know how long, it feels like a dream.

"I love you, chaewon!" I spoke, while we're still face-to-face each other, "I love you too, soobin" she smiled, and so do I. We heard a knock from our cabin door, and it was Yeonjun, we opened the door and let him in. "Hey, how's the little one, chae-ra?" Yeonjun keeps 'UwU' over chae-ra, she's cute and adorable though, I agree. She's cute like her mother, "Hey! Since I'm here, I can keep chae-ra while you're gonna have some fun outside, if you want to. Plus, she won't be a problem" Yeonjun spoke up, as he carries chae-ra on his arms.

We look over Yeonjun, and I looked at chaewon, holds her hands, softly. "What do you say? Shall we go?" She looked at me back, blushing, "Sure, Yeonjun, I'll leave chae-ra with you for now, please take care of her." She spoke to Yeonjun, that he was still carrying chae-ra, they're both already had some fun. "I'm glad they became best friend already" I proudly watching those two, getting know each other, I looked at chaewon, and she just kissed me. "Alright! Let's go" then, she dragged me outside, "see ya soon, Yeonjun!" I waved to those two, who are still playing with each other.

Chaewon's already in front of me, picking Sakura flower petals, then throw it to me, I just laughed it off, and we both throw Sakura to each other. It's like a 'snowball fight' but in spring day, and she's enjoying it, and so do I,
It's a Lovely day today, for us. I stopped for a while, since I'm kinda tired, but not too-tired, I watched chaewon running around these Sakura petals, jumping around, and just being herself and that's why I love her. "I'm gonna sit for a while" I spoke to her, she's not that far from me though, "Alright, I'll join you" she said, running towards me. And, still throw the Sakura petals.

"It's really lovely today!" She sat down beside me, and just, well, clinging to me, I don't mind it. "Heh, yeah, it is lovely today.. and it's lovely like you" I kissed her, and she kissed me back, I ended up giving a small peck on her lips, after the kiss. "There are many reasons why I love you.." I spoke, while putting her arms around her, "...and you're the reason why I love you, for being yourself, I love you so much, soobin" she gave me a small peck on my lips, and I gave her a peck on her lips too, "i love you too, chae" we both really enjoyed the moment. It's like a dream, but it's real.

"I love you"