Chapter 19 ['who?']

Chaewon's pov
I overslept last night, because I'm literally tired, and my laptop hasn't fixed yet. Nice, I got up and brushed my teeth, wash my face, and sit in the couch, woke up to smell of the pancakes that soobin made for our breakfast. It's been a while since my laptop has been broken, we're planning to fix it soon, I don't know when though, but soon.

I got up, and sit down on the chair, in front of soobin, "morning, chae.. I made pancakes for breakfast" He spoke up and gave a plate of pancakes with syrup on top, we ate our breakfast and then, I'm laying in bed. Some minutes later, my phone buzzed, and it was from unknown number and I don't know who is this, soobin approach me, and see if there's something wrong with me, "love.. are you okay?" He asked, I nodded "of course, love" I answered back.

I opened the text from that unknown number, and, you know what? That unknown person is flirting with me. And soobin's still analyzing me, to see if there's something wrong with me, again, he carefully took my phone off from my hand, and asked, "do you know this guy? Is he bothering you, love?" I looked at him, "no.. and yes, he's always bothering me, it's annoying" I answered. Soobin was kinda mad with this 'unknown number', I mean, I was too, like really mad with it.

Soobin's pov
Who is this unknown number that trying to steal my chaewon, didn't they know that she's taken and already married, and they're trying to flirt with my girl!. Excuse me! Whoever is this, I'm gonna murder them, and tell 'chaewon's mine, not yours!'. I tried to not think about it, but it gotten in my nerves already. "Chae, hun, your phone will be with me, for awhile till i found out who is this.. 'unknown number' is"  I spoke to her. Chaewon's just look up on me, in understood, she's not the type of the person that whenever there's a problem, she'd hide it at first, but next time, she'll talk it out.

I gather Yeonjun, sehun, and luhan, along with chaewon on my side. And, seongwoo's already got home, since he's got something to do, "Alright, I gathered y'all in this, because someone unknown has texted and flirt with chae, and I need you guys help to find/search for this 'unknown' that trying to steal her away from me. Understand?" I spoke to everyone that sitting around the camp fire. "Yeah, sure, uh.. I don't really know how to do it, can I work together with Yeonjun too?" Sehun spoke up, "Yeah sure, we are a team, and we work together, I'll keep an eye out on chaewon's phone" I continued, and giving her phone back.

"Got it!" Yeonjun exclaimed, "Alright, let's do this!" He continued, while putting his arms around sehun and luhan. Then, we all got back to our own cabin, I locked our cabin door, since it's around 19:45, and it's kinda dangerous if we didn't lock it. I looked at chaewon, lying on the bed, and playing her phone, "hun, make sure you keep a eye out on your phone too, like, the Instagram or any messaging platform, Okay?" I spoke, as I got in the bathroom to wash myself up, "Okay, got it hun" She answered.

I put a warm water on the bathtub, just to relax myself, geez, this situation is kinda stressing me out. I'm worried about chaewon, I don't want to lose her, never. I dipped in the bathtub for 5 minutes, then I got up, walked to the bathroom mirror, staring at my own reflection, and brushing my teeth. I was concerned. I changed into one of my jackets and wore my long pants, and I got of the bathroom.

Chaewon was asleep by the time I got out, her phone's charged, beside mine. I looked at her, still in concern and the feeling of 'I don't want to lose her', I put a blanket on top of her body, and I laid beside her, while kissing her forehead and whispered "sweet dreams.. love". And I got to sleep, while cuddling her.