Chapter 4

Chaewon's pov
[15:00]
I've checked all those campers bag and stuff, and none of them bringing some bad stuff here, so, that a good news. Soobin and I already gathered the campers to their cabins, and helping bringing their bags. Today's a good start for us both, soobin made the rules and the campers are free to do whatever they wanted to do. The rules are pretty simple :
- be nice, don't be rude
- don't litter in your cabin(s) or in this island
- don't bully each other!
- have fun
Pretty sure, the campers brings their own foods, clothings, jackets/hoodies, and their personal stuff. We're all here to have fun, and learn to take care of each other. Soobin and I planed to have a campfire at 20:00, the campers dress code is their own pajamas/jacket/hoodie. He's re-checking the campers, in case we're missing someone, we're both often forgotful at some times.
"I'm keeping your hoodie for tonight's campfire" I said as I grabbed his hoodie. He looked at me, like I was gonna steal all of his hoodies at home. "Hah, sure you are" he blushed. One of soobin's friend, yeonjun, he's in the camp too, so, that great. He'll help us on roasting the marshmallows. Yeonjun was in one cabin as Sam, they're both are adventurous, but often a weirdos. Sam was our old friend, back when we're in junior high school. "I'm gonna sleep for a while, I'm kinda tired from all of that checking" I said, as I lay down beside soobin at our bed, checking his phone. We're still in our camp counselors outfit, because, we're pretty lazy and tired to change. "Okay, I'll wake you up at 18:00.. a time to prepare the campfire, I'll get yeonjun to light up the fire, and prepare the marshmallows at some foods" he answered tiredly, still on his phone.

Soobin's pov
Yeonjun and I are preparing for the campfire, while Sam and chaewon preparing the snacks. The campers are taking a break and probably they're busy preparing for the campfire as well too, pretty sure, this campfire activity will be fun. Since all of the campers are outgoing, like yeonjun and Sam. It's 18:45 now, and we're still preparing the campfire. Yeonjun's trying to lit up the fire, surely, he forgot that he brought the lighter, till Sam reminded him that.
It's 19:03 now, chaewon's cleaning the spot that we're gonna have the campfire. Sam and I were talking about 'what we should do at the campfire?', I knew Sam Is great at story-telling, so, I suggested him to tell some stories. "Oh, and.. Sam, do you brought a violin? Chaewon wants to borrow it". I asked Sam, while being the snacks to the outdoor. "Sure, and I didn't know that she can play violin.. she even barely played a freaking guitar, while we're in the art class, remember?" Sam answered me.
I was startled, well, a bit 'startled'. Yeah, she might sucks at guitar though, but that doesn't mean that she can't play the freaking violin. "Oh.. haha, right, I'll take it as a joke, alright?" I answered back, nudging him. "Yeah, hahahaha.. sure, sir.." he said.