Chapter 17 [Cheer up!]

Chaewon's POV
It's morning already, and I'm still sleepy, I looked at soobin, playing in his phone. I snuggled closer to him, and he noticed, so he turned around to face me, "Good morning, love" he spoke as he snuggled me. "Hi, good morning~" I spoke, as I looked at him with some tears in my eyes, "Chaewon? Love, Are you okay? Have you been crying?" He asked, as he hugged me closer to him, that I can hear his heartbeat, "No, well.. not actually crying, but I tried to stop those tears" I answered.

He understood me, thankfully, and he still hugging me, so, I can calm down, I sobbed a bit. Soobin shushed me, while stroking my hair, "don't worry, calm down~ you're gonna be okay, I'll help you through it~" he softly spoke, as he smiled at me, oh god, I'm so proud to have him. He's too precious. "Want me to sing you something?~" he asked me, and I nodded, I looked at him, while smiling, "can you sing 'our summer'? Please?" I suggested, and, he smiled at me, "Of course, anything for you~" and he started to sing.

While he's singing, I'm admiring him, he noticed it, and still singing till the end of the song. After he finished it, he kissed my forehead, and smiled at me (UwU), I literally love him so much. "Thank you~" I snuggled closer to him, and he did the same, "You're welcome, love" he spoke as he smiled at me.

Soobin's POV
I comforted her, and she's still hugging me, well, she didn't wanted to let go yet, I don't mind it. As soon as she let go of me, so, she can wash herself up, I texted Yeonjun to help me with 'something'.

Soobin : Hey, Yeonjun
Yeonjun : what?...
Yeonjun : I just woke up, hwhwhw
Soobin : yeah, I know.. also, could you help me with something?
Yeonjun : sure, what is it? Babysitting?
Soobin : not exactly, more like a picnic, and I was hoping you could help with.. um... food? Or something. You can babysit chae-ra too, if you want to
Yeonjun : ohhh, sure, sure.. let me get up first
Soobin : Thanks, Yeonjun!
Yeonjun : yaps, no problem
Soobin : oh, and you can invite taehyun too
Yeonjun : Alright

Chaewon got out from the bathroom, while wearing my hoodie, she carried chae-ra, so she can feed her milk. I got up, stretched my arms out, and goes to the bathroom, it took me some minutes to wash myself up. "Hey, love, wanna go picnic? Chae-ra can go too, if she wants to. Beside, I invited Yeonjun too" I suggested, chaewon and chae-ra just smiled at me, "Sure! But, let's get chae-ra Ready first, Alright?" Chaewon spoke, as she got back in the bathroom to wash her up.

I was so excited for this, this is our first picnic with chae-ra, "oh and seongwoo, can you watch the cabin? Me and chaewon, along with chae-ra wanted to go on a picnic" I spoke to seongwoo, and gave him the 'backup' key, "I'll lock the door, but, if you want to come out, you can use the backup key, Alright?" I continued, and he nodded, "Okay! Got it, have fun you guys" seongwoo spoke. And, chaewon already finished bathing the baby, wearing her bunny onesie on, "Alright we're all set" Chaewon spoke, "Okay, we better get going now, I'll see ya later, seongwoo" I bowed. "Bye now" seongwoo spoke, and bowed back.

"Yeonjun helped with the food" I spoke, "nice!" Chaewon spoke up, chae-ra laughed excitedly, "Aww, she can't wait for the picnic, isn't she?" I pinched her nose, "she sure do" Chaewon spoke as she smiled. We're now at the picnic spot, and we already saw Yeonjun bringing the food, along with taehyun, he brought the drinks and snacks. "Hey guys, you can join our picnic if you want" I smiled, while greeting them both, "Yeah, that's a great idea" taehyun spoke to us, while pinching chae-ra's cheeks, "she's so adorable, it reminds me of you, soobin, when you were young" taehyun spoke up. I smiled shyly.

We all now sit at the picnic carpet, eating some of the food that Yeonjun made, there are sandwiches, chocolate bar, and hot dogs. Yeonjun was playing chae-ra all along, they both got together since the time they met, while we're enjoying the food, "I'm glad that you two invited me in this picnic" taehyun smiled, while biting his hot dog, "no worries" Chaewon spoke, "we're glad to see you again" she continued, "Yeah, she's right" I spoke while getting chocolate bar, taehyun smiled at us.

"Thank you, for cheering me up, love" Chaewon whispered, I smiled, "You're welcome" I spoke as I sneaked a kiss, while hugging her. "Guess who's the third person here?" Taehyun joked, and laughed, "Hey, you're not a third person here" I pat his head slowly, we smiled at him, we all enjoyed this moment, telling stories and jokes, laughed together. We got to our own cabin at 19:00, taehyun goes with Yeonjun.

I opened the door, to see seongwoo reading some book, "Hey lovebirds, hows the picnic?" He asked, "Pretty great! Well, it was really great!" Chaewon answered, while putting chae-ra down to her crib, she's already asleep now, she's pretty tired from playing with Yeonjun.
"Are you tired, love?" I asked chaewon, she's rubbing her eyes off, "no, I'm not.. maybe... but I don't want to sleep yet" she spoke as she falls on top of me, I blushed a bit, and I caught her in time. "Heh, you're such a bad liar" I joked, she laughed a bit, "nooo~ carry me then~" she spoke, alright, I tried to carry her to our bed.

As soon as we both got on the bed, she snuggled up to me, and I hold her close, she didn't wanted to admit that she's tired, sometimes, "sleep now, love, I'll sing you 'our summer' to help you calm down" I whispered to her, smiling.
"I planned the picnic, along with Yeonjun. So i can cheer you up, love" i spoke silently, and kissed her forehead.

If we are together,
Feels like summer
~Our summer (TxT)

If we are together,Feels like summer~Our summer (TxT)