Fifty

'Cafe Fight'

"What about all the people at the wedding?" Harry asked, the five of them sat around a table in an empty cafe, "Do you think we should go back?"

"They were after you, mate," Ron said, "we'd put everyone in danger by going back."

Both Lori and Cedric nodded as the waitress, and the only other person in the cafe, strolled over to their table, "Coffee?"

"A cappuccino, please." Hermione smiled slightly.

"What she said." Ron added, getting three nods as well, the waitress nodding in acknowledgment before disappearing into the back of the cafe,  "So, where do we go from here? Leaky Cauldron?"

"It's too dangerous, if Voldemort really has taken over the Ministry, none of the old places are safe." Lori explained.

Hermione nodded, "Everyone from the wedding will have gone underground, into hiding."

Harry groaned, his head falling onto the table, "My rucksack with all me things, I left it at the Burrow."

Two men in blue overalls strode into the cafe, Lori watching them pass with vague recognition of one of them. Hermione passed the bag over the table, Harry looking at it incredulously, "You're joking?"

"I've had all the essentials packed for days, just in case."

Lori glanced curiously at the men as they fished something from their pockets, realisation swimming over her face in the brink of time as she yelled, "Down!"

Glass shattered behind them as spells mingled in the air, all of them finding cover behind different tables, Cedric leapt up, "Expulso!"

His spell narrowly missed one of the Death Eaters as he dived behind the till, rising to shoot a hex at Lori. She dodged it, Hermione shooting another spell back, "Petrificus Totalus!"

He landed with a grunt, his companion falling to Cedric as the waitress emerged from the back room, dropping their drinks in fear.

"Go!" Hermione instructed, "Leave!"

Without another word, she raced out the back door, Ron whipping out the Deluminator and bathing the cafe in darkness as Hermione and Cedric magicked the blinds down.

Lori was crouching beside the older man, "This one's called Rowle. He was on the Astronomy Tower the night Snape killed Dumbledore."

"This is Dolohov," Ron pointed at the other, "I recognise him from the wanted posters. So, what we gonna do with you, hey? Kill us if it was turned around, wouldn't you?"

Lori straightened as Cedric answered, "If we kill them, they'll know we were here."

"Ron?" Hermione asked, sadly watching him glare down at Dolohov.