Chapter 1

Hello My Children, And welcome to The Monster Reborn

" M-my L-lady?" asked a hesitant voice. I furrowed my brow, 'What?' I slowly opened my eyes to a canopy staring down at me. I slowly sat up and looked around the room. The walls were yellow while the trim lining the ceiling and floor was a dark blue. The bed I am sitting in was positioned in the middle of the yellow wall. The large windows had warm streams of light cascading into the room. My eyes landed on a small woman, she was petite with brown hair that was cropped at her shoulders. She wore a maids uniform and was extraordinarily cute. I thought for a moment of pinching her cheeks but thought better of it. She trembled under my gaze, I opened my mouth and she flinched back as if she thought I was going to lash out at her. 

I closed my mouth and blinked. Slowly I started to remember why and how I got here. 

   I looked at my 'family' as they spat insults at me. My life was one of pain; cold and unyielding darkness. They made me out to be a monster... So they slew me. I tried so hard to win their love, I graduated and was suspected to be a genius. I gave them money, bought them a house. but to no avail. SHE was always the center of their affections. but still, I pushed that aside and confided in two people. One was my best friend, she was funny and loyal... Then there was my lover he was everything I could ever want in a person and I thought we would spend the rest of our lives together. But SHE came and took it all away, she seduced my lover and he dropped me like I was nothing. Then SHE comes and spread rumors about me and my best friend believed her. They took her side and slandered me along with her. It killed me slowly until I joined the military. The military helped me in a way. I gave me an escape from the dark hole I called my life. I was finally free. Then I got critically injured by a bomb that went off right next to me, I was rushed to a hospital and was put on life support. One fateful day SHE came into my room, "Wow look at you"  she sneered. I looked at her void of any emotion other then Hate. " Well, before you go I have one last thing I want to say to you." I knew what she was going to do, and I wasn't scared. She leaned down and whispered in my ear, " I hate you, Sister."  Then unplugged my life support. She smiled while my world darkened. I raised a shaking hand and flipped her my middle finger. My last Act of defiance against the Bitch. 

I dragged in a long breath, I was alive. Why? Where am I? I looked down at myself, I reached up and touched myself. I found I had hair the color of ash that roughly reached my mid-back. I turned to the women still cowering away from me. She was petrified... of me? 'There's no other person here but you dumbass' I said to myself. I pulled the covers down to reveal short legs belonging to a child. I crawled out of the blankets and stood on the floor. My white silky nightgown swished around my feet, I walked to the door on the other side of the room. "m-miss where are you going?" The maid spoke in a quivering voice. I didn't answer just continued walking to the door. When I reached the door I turned the handle and let myself out into a well-decorated hallway. I looked left and right to my left was a small window seat that looked out into a large green forest and to my right was a long hallway that connected to the staircase. I turned to the right down the long hallway, I passed portraits of men and women and a few empty suits of armor. I reached the stairs and slowly made my way down them. I stopped mid-step and turned around. They're staring down at me was a big ass picture of a family. My eyes stopped on a young girl with an arrogant expression. She had ash grey hair and equally grey eyes, she was beautiful. Under the portrait was a table with a hand mirror on the top. 'How convenient' I thought with a snort. There staring back at me was the girl from the picture. 

As soon as I realized this I was hit with a memory, I once picked up a novel called Demon hearts. It was a popular novel among the youth so I decided to try it out. In the book, there was a heroine named Eva who was the epidemy of cute and innocent. She was a commoner that was accepted into Witherbridge Acadamy. When she arrives she bumps into the prince and he gets intrigued and even says the ever so famous words 'Interesting'. Then she goes on to charm her way through 5 guys all following her like puppies on a leach. Then the villainess comes and tries to eliminate the heroine, she fails and gets sentenced to death. She dies and now everybody's happy and lives happily ever after. 

I sigh as I realized I am now her. Lilly Winbrook the Villainess.

See you in the next chapter BYE~    

918 words