Part 14

WELCOME CHILDREN!!!! On this fine day, I'm currently avoiding yard work. I guess I'll just face the fact I'm a lazy shit. Oh well, what can ya do...

Lilly P.O.V.tok

 Tus and I sat in our next class, the teacher was a little old lady with white hair and large spectacles. The spectacles enlarged her eyes like a magnifying glass. She launched into the lesson and rambled on about Energy and Force. For the next hour, she talked nonstop. Tus was sleeping next to me, and I was struggling not to fall asleep. My head bobbed and my eyes drifted shut. 

I was drifting off when a large textbook slammed down in front of me. I jumped and looked up from the giant book to the little old lady. She held a large pile of textbooks in one hand, My eyes widened. 'Note to self: Do not mess with little old physics teacher...' 

When everyone had received their textbook she walked to the chalkboard she explained that we had to read chapters 1-18 in our textbook for homework. I sighed, 'I Already went through high school, How hard could it possibly be?'

^﹏^

Status Update: It's Very Hard.

Tus and I were having our free period, we sat in his bedroom. He slept while I struggled to read and grasp the content that flew way over my head. I cursed the people who thought I was a genius, way to boost my ego. I was a soldier, not a scientist. 

"Tus are you grasping any of this???" He lay there in all his perfection, his hands behind his head. He nodded, I groaned, " HOW!? Please fill me in your Smartness." I ran my hand over my face and through my hair. He smiled and flashed me a grin, I stuck my tongue out at him. I read through the motions of gravity and all of the rules. Since this was a book, they had different rules. So my past knowledge was practically useless.

 I slid off the plain bed and shook off my stiffness. I was hit with a Slice of my past When I finished the homework or did most of it, I usually did a little jig and danced to get the stiffness out of bones. 

I started to hum a song and started to sway and move my feet. 

(Start Song now)

I danced and twirled, Tus looked at me his eyebrow practically touched his hairline.  I stretched my hand out to him, He sat up and took my hand. I swayed putting my hand in his, He put a hand on my waist and I put one on his shoulder. I swayed to the imaginary beat and twirled under his hand. I laughed and made him twirl under my arm. He chuckled and we moved faster I tripped and he caught me in a drip. Our faces were close and I felt his warm breath against my face. His face came closer to mine and I came closer as well. His red eyes visibly darkened and hunger and something else came into them. 

We were so close when the bell dinged for dinner, I glanced toward the sky and inwardly cursed. We straightened and the air turned awkward. I smiled up at him stepped away, "Come on Tus, It's Dinner Time. I don't know about you but I'm Hungry." He stepped toward me and signed, 

'Really. Hungry.' It was a little hard to swallow when I saw how dark his eyes had become. He looked like a wolf that was about to pounce on some prey. I slipped by him and grabbed my bag, I threw the large textbook in it. It weighed a lot more than then it started off as. I threw it over my shoulder and groaned at the weight. 

Hello, back problems.

Tus clicked his tongue and yanked the bag off me.  He threw my bag over his shoulder and started toward the door. I started off after him, "Tus you really don't have to-" He looked over his shoulder and threw me a look. 'Stubborn as a mule,'  I thought. We made our way to the lunchroom, stopping outside the door. I couldn't put my finger on it but something seemed off. I turned to Tus and moved my hands, 'Tus, Somethings wrong.' He nodded and I went on to say, 'Brace yourself.' He shifted his stance to a fighting one, knees bent and one hand on his sword. I motioned to my bag over his shoulder, He handed me it. I opened the flap and bought out a dagger. It was sheathed and had a thigh strap. I turned around and attached the dagger to my thigh. It was hidden and out of sight under my skirt. I put my bag over my shoulder and looked toward Tus. I signed, 'You Ready?' He nodded and replied, 'Are you?'