Part 5

HELLO CHILDREN, I'm actively avoiding homework!!!! So I decided to write a chapter. ENJOY!!

Time Skip: 4 years   

Lilly's P.O.V

It's been 4 years since I was reborn into Lilly's body. During this time I was being just as evil as the previous Lilly. So far everything was going to plan I had to, of course, Apologize to the prince. I continued to do the grueling task of constantly pretending I was in love with Alex. He was not even suspicious in the slightest, I've learned that if you get to watch him for a while He is an open book.

 Edwin saw right through my act, He didn't say anything.

My brother Sylvester was distant, cold, and at this point normal. My Father the same.

Today was the day. My trunks were loaded into the carriage and I was escorted by Edwin and he gave me his teary goodbye. I smiled at him, I patted his head and kissed his cheek affectionately. He ruffled my hair and stepped away, My father stepped forward and looked down on me his gaze was cold, unmoving. I sighed, I walked forward. I rested my head on his chest, "Goodbye... Dad." My words were quiet, but I knew he heard them.  I stepped back and walked the rest of the way the Carriage. I climbed up the steps and sat comfortably the cloth cushion.

My brother eventually climbed in and seated himself opposite me. 

The carriage rattled and started moving.

WE WERE OFF.

~~ ^﹏^ ~~

We reached the academy, it stood tall surrounded by a forest of green and gray mountains. It was essentially a castle. The entrance was a large ark made of granite, leading inside was a cobblestone pathway. We entered and servants unloaded our luggage off the carriage. I hopped off the carriage and immediately stopped a servent holding my luggage. "Put it down," I demanded. The servent did so immediately, I fished through my things and pulled out a leather-bound book. I grabbed a pencil out of a jar nestled between the side of the box and my dresses. I stood and locked my luggage back up. I walked off toward the school entrance, it was where the students were supposed to wait until the admission ceremony. I walked through the door and out into the courtyard. Kids of noble families stood in little clusters, I rolled my eyes. 

I sat down at a small picnic table under a large tree in the corner of the courtyard. I opened my leather book and pondered what I should draw. 

I heard a lot of large intakes of breath and looked up. My eyes wandered to a teenage boy around my age. My eyes widened, His black hair shone in the sun and his stance was one of a predator. He did a quick scan of the courtyard taking note of everyone. He gradually turned and I saw his face. His eyes were blood red, cold, and deprived of any emotion. It sent shivers down all of the kids' spines. 

I however just brushed off the cold, he was a masterpiece. So I drew him.

I sketched his outline on one corner of the page, I added details to his person making the picture of his come to life.  I was so engrossed in the drawing I didn't hear the footsteps gradually come closer. I was finishing his clothes, a blue tunic, and brown shorts his sword hung at his belt loop. 

I heard a tump across from me, I looked up abruptly. There sat the very boy I was drawing, He sat there and stared at me with his dazzling red eyes. 

" Hello, I'm Lilly Winbrooks." I held out my hand, " And you are?"

"..." He did not speak. 

" Do you not speak?" 

He seemed to ponder that and nodded. 

" Oh, That's ok. Anyway, I'm sorry for drawing you without your permission." 

He gestured that it was ok. I asked nevertheless, " May I draw you?" He shook his head yes.

" One last question, What's your name?" He looked at me blankly. He leaned forward and snatched the pencil out of my hand and scratched his name into the table. 

Augustus.

I Laughed. 'This poor boy is stuck with a name like that."

He scowled and handed my pencil back to me. 

" How about I call you Tus?" His scowl turned into a thoughtful look. He suddenly nodded. I took my pencil and crossed out Augustus and replaced it with 'Tus'. He got up suddenly and walked over to my side of the picnic table. He sat right next to me and put his head on the table. Seemingly going to sleep. I Looked from his sleeping posture and found everyone staring at us with horror in their eyes. I didn't understand, Tus lifted his head. He glared at everyone and they quickly looked away. 

I labeled the page Tus and continued drawing. 

OMG DEVELOPMENT, YES. 

Now that this potential ship is out there will it sail?

Will Lilly really get out of that hellhole?

Find out in more chapters of MONSTER REBORN

Love~ The Author~  

846 words!!!