Part 26

HELLO CHILDREN!!!!! It is my belief that the original starbursts are better then the FavReds. I've eaten mores the 30 starbursts, someone needs to stop me.

Lilly awoke with a headache that could rival the morning after her 21 birthday party.

She was in restraints and tied up, the rope dig into her skin around her wrists. She was thrown haphazardly on the sattle of a horse surrounded by knights.

She lifted her wrists and spoke to a nearby knight.

" These ropes are kind of tight, don't ya think?"

The knight didn't flinch at her unexpected voice.
He just nodded, "It's so you don't hurt anyone else."

Lilly giggled, "Kinky."

The knight felt a annoying urge to smack her.

Lilly squirmed a little and winced when she felt her shoulder slowly throb with pain.

'Ouch'

Lilly looked around and ignored the pain in her head.
She didn't see William, she really didn't expect too. She knew that he ratted her out.

She took him with her because she wanted to worm her way into his head. She knew that he thought of her like a giant Cockroach in his cake.

Now that she worked her way into his head, showing him that she wasn't that bad. It would definitely make him think.

Now she just needed to get out of her little situation.

She could disappear into the forest and hide while the guard were still down.

Yeah let's do that.
===============

The boy came out of nowhere.

No one saw him.

Blood painted his head as he lay on the dirt road not facing us.

The guards sword was at my neck and I had his hand in my mouth. Looking at the boys fallen form, frozen in place.

The other guards where freaking out and the horse I was on raced off into the hilly distance.

I let go of the knights hand and cursed loudly.

"Holy mother of shit. That horse just clocked that child in the head, Someone move there ass!!!!"

No one moved, I ran towards him. The ropes that previously bound me were on the ground at the knights feet. All of them look astonished at the ropes on the ground.
Not even there strongest knight could get out of them.

I limped to the small child, from this vantage point it looked like a boy around 5 or 6. He wore a long dirty sack that reached his knees. He was dirty and covered in dust and gravel.

I quickly turned the child over with my other arm.

The child had dark black hair and a small face. He was an adorable, well he would be adorable if he wasn't covered in blood.

I carefully wrapped his small form in my cloak. I picked him up with one arm and slowly picked myself from the ground.
My arm was still injured and I almost dropped the child on my way up.