Part 15

Hello Children, How art tho????  My Tea is warm, and I'm wrapped in fluffy blankets.

3rd P.O.V.

Tus and Lilly ate their steak and mashed potatoes and quietly looked at Leo. Leo's face was still dazed, 'how far off in La-La land was he?' Lilly thought. She got up and leaned over the table in front of his face. She snapped her finger, still nothing. Lilly signed to Tus, 'He'd not moving, Is he ok?' Tus shrugged, 'Should we slap him? I think he's in shock.' 

Just as she signed that Leo seemed to snap out of it. She was still in front of his face staring at him He turned red and turned his face away. Tus saw this and narrowed his eyes at the royal assassin. 

"Great, you're awake. Your food came 10 minutes ago, I'm pretty sure it cold."

Leo was confused, He just accused her of poisoning someone in front of the whole school and now he's eating steak with her. He originally thought that she was plotting something when she made no move to do anything to separate her fiancee and the new girl. When the 1st prince Alex Van Dragon ordered him to scold her in front of everyone for attempting to poison Eva. Leo assumed that Eva was the girl that was practically sitting on the prince's lap during lessons. When the 2nd prince William Van Dragon found the 5 girls that attempted to put it in her tea they said Lilly Winbrooks told them to or else she'll crush their families into the ground. He also told Leo to scold her and get her to admit her wrongdoings. Even Lilly's brother, Sylvester Winbrooks told him to have no mercy with a dangerous voice and a cold stare. 

"Hey, Aren't you going to eat?"

Lilly interrupted his thoughts with a wave of her hand in front of his face. Leo looked at her, her face for once did not have an arrogant look. She looked almost normal... 

Tus was picked at his food, Lilly sighed, "Tus eat your steak." He promptly shook his head, 'Not Hungry.' He signed. 

Lilly slid his plate over to her and grabbed his knife and fork that sat next to his plate. She sliced into the meat and stabbed it with a fork. " Here comes the airplane." She moved the fork around in the air while making airplane noises and brought it to his mouth. Tus didn't know what an airplane was, but this was amusing to see. He opened his mouth and let Lilly feed him his steak.

While this was happening Leo was shocked into silence again. From his memory, Augustus Van Dragon was cold and merciless. From childhood, he was the less favored prince. His father the king liked the 1st and 2nd prince much more than the bastard son. His mother left him, and his father hated him. He stopped talking when he was 12 and that somehow made him seem more dangerous. His red eyes gave him the name 'The Damned Prince'.  He was rumored to be the one true Dragon of the Van Dragon family. People envisioned horns and big ugly scales, Wings that curved at the tips and were as dark as the night sky. 

If they looked at him now they would think he's nothing more then a puppy. He ate obediently, Not releasing a murderous aura that made people's life flash before there eyes. Lilly Winbrooks seemed to have tamed the almighty 'Damned prince'.

Meanwhile, Lilly and Tus stared at Leo while he spaced out. "He likes to do that a lot doesn't he. Not a very good trait to have for an assassin."  

  ^﹏^

When Lilly finally got back to her she was exhausted. She went to the bathroom and changed out of her clothes. She walked to her window seat/Bed and laid down. She wiggled until she was entirely cocooned in her blankets. She fell asleep soon after.

It was around 1:00 in the morning when she heard a knock on her door. Lilly cracked open her eyes and stared at her door. She sleepily got up, blankets hanging off of her, and walked toward the door. She opened it to find her brother staring down at her with an unreadable face.