Part 18

HELLO CHILDREN!!!! I actually finished Chapter 17 a day ago...But I have to keep with my updating schedule. I'll slack off if I don't!!

Lilly P.O.V. 

It... Doesn't... Look THAT bad... Maybe if I squint it looks better???? 

I stared at the piece in my hand, It was a mess. 

I tried to make the symbol of the kingdom, which was a dragon. Its body was wrapped around a sword, the jaw was open and large fearsome fangs showed. The large wings were open and curved. Its eyes were red like blood and it's large scales were as black as a moonless sky.

It was a really amazing symbol for a kingdom. It spoke of bravery and resilience, it meant that they where the apex predator of all the kingdoms. It truly lived up to its name. 

The Wyvern Kingdom.

I tried to stitch its symbol into the fabric, but It turned out like I tried to stable a fluffy dog to a piece of cloth. 

The teacher didn't even know what it was. 

I reasoned to myself, it didn't look that bad... I'm going to give it to Tus. 

He'll know what it is.

^﹏^

Tus and Leo were back from sword practice out in the field.

 I humbly presented it to him, Tus picked it up and tilted his head.

Leo looked over his shoulder and I noticed that he had scuffs on his face, grass stains were scattered on his uniform.

"What happened to your face? You look like the ground swallowed you and then spit you out."

Leo paled and answered with a quick "Nothing". I shrugged not really caring, I watched Tus's expression. His face didn't move but his sharp eyes seemed to soften at the edges.

I was entranced, his beauty was immaculate. Dark hair was messily and his sharp face witch gave people a scary feeling in their gut was put in a warm light. 

"What the hell did you do to that poor animal?!" 

Leo broke the spell and she scowled, "It's the Wyvern Kingdom's symbol, DumbAss."

"There's no way that-" Tus turned to Leo, I couldn't see his face but I can tell it was not a happy-go-lucky expression. If anything Leo looked like he just pissed himself, Serves him right.

Tus reached up and patted my head, I blushed.

'You worked hard, Thank you.'

If I wasn't red before, this definitely made me the color of a fire hydrant. 

I abruptly turned and began walking in the direction of our next class. I heard a soft chuckle from behind me and I decided to walk a little faster.

^﹏^

Time skip

3rd P.O.V.

A month I did later, kids in the lunchroom awaited the grand entrance of Lilly Winbrooks.

Every day she entered with either the 3rd prince or the Royal assassin. People whispered about how she was sleeping her way up in statues. She had one friend that she named Bex, it was said she blackmailed Bexley to be her friend. Lilly sat down at her table and ordered around the kitchen staff. Even going as far as making a maid cry, since then she bribed the chief to make whatever she wanted or to give her the opportunity to poison anyone.