Part 16

HELLO CHILDREN!!!! I've decided I'll Update every Tuesday and Thursday. It will maybe change, but if I cant Update that day I'll tell you all in advance. 

Tus P.O.V.

Tus woke up early in the morning, He didn't get much sleep late night, Or any night for that matter. He had issues with sleeping, Nightmares plagued him every night. 

He got out of bed and went into the bathroom to get dressed. Once He was done he adjusted the sword at his waist and walked out of his room.

Tus strolled down the hallway looking for his person. He wanted to find Lilly, Someone he can talk too, someone who Understands. He smiled unconsciously at the thought of her. 

Lost in thought he almost didn't notice when he was bumped into. The person he bumped into was nonother then the 'Insignificant person' from before. The girl wobbled and fell to the ground, She let out a squeak and looked up at the prince. 

"Y-Your HIghness I'm so sorry!!!! Are you ok??" Tus cringed at the sound of her voice, Too sweet. He hated it, He wanted to hear the soft voice of his treasure it calms him and soothes away the black that invades his heart when the silence sets in. 

Tus didn't answer, he walked away. He booted feet clicked on the floor not noticing the ugly expression stretching itself across the girl's face. 

He walked down the stairs and toward the door of the lunchroom. 

When he pushed open the large oak door, people were openly staring at something. Tus followed there gazes to His table.

Lilly and Leo were on top of the table, the man Lilly called 'Old Man' was watching the scene with amusement. A plate of Pancakes was in one hand and a plate of waffles was in the other. 

On the table, Lilly was straddling Leo, Her hands were wrapped around his neck. She banging his head into the table repeatedly. Each time Leo let out a curse. The picture would be amusing but the fact that His treasure was touching another was irritating, to say the least. 

Tus walked calmly toward the pair. He walked to where Leo's head laid and looked down on the young man. 

3rd P.O.V. 

Leo looking up into Prince Augustus's Red eyes. They were cold and made the air squeeze out of his lungs. The red stood out reminding him of the screams and blood of a battlefield. He knew he stood no chance against this prince.

Lilly was still straddling Leo but looked to see Tus standing there. Her eyes brightened, 

"Tus! Perfect timing! Whats better Pancakes or Waffles?"

Tus looked up at her, 'What one does the assassin like?' 

"He likes Waffles." 

'Then I like Pancakes.'

Lilly's eyes lit up and she looked down at Leo, "HA. that's two against one. We win Pancakes are better." 

Leo scrunched his nose, "That's not how tha-" He was silenced by Lillys Piercing glare. 

He inwardly cried. 

 It then struck him that somehow in their small brawl with each other Lilly managed to get the upper hand. She moved like a viper and each action was expertly executed. 

Leo felt Lilly's weight shift in his torso and then was removed altogether. 

Augustus lifted Lilly off of Leo and sat down right next to where Lilly usually sits. He plopped her in her seat, grabbed Leo by his hood, and dragged him off the table and onto the floor. Leo hit the floor with a thump and looked up, Dazed.