Part 17

Hello Children!!! It's your friendly neighborhood Hermit writing once again!! YAY, I am determined to keep this updating schedule.  

Lilly P.O.V.

I was glaring down at Eva, she definitely looked like the victim of our little encounter. She teared up and sniffled supposedly holding back tears. I rolled my eyes, disgusted. 

"I don't have the time for someone as trivial as you." With that, I turned and threw my arm over the girl's shoulders.

I directed her down the hall and passed the mounds of whispers. She stumbled forward and tried to keep pace with me. We reached a corner and stopped. Tus, Leo, and I stood in a circle around the girl. She was a small girl of around 5'0, her brown hair was curly and puffy. Her coffee-colored skin compliments her hazel eyes which were squinted in fear and wonder. She looked like she was going to cry. 

I looked toward Tus and Leo, Tus was scanning to make sure people were not listening to us and Leo was staring at the girl in a daze. I sighed, " Leo..." He didn't take his eyes off of her, "Leo..." Still nothing, I knocked on his head, "Hello? I would like to talk to Leo Gildart Please."

 Yup, he's gone. 

I turned back to the girl, but she was also watching Leo. What was happening to people nowadays? 

"Ok, Let's stop staring at each other like weirdos." The girl snapped out of it and went red.

Awwwww she's so cute, like a little bunny.

"Hello, my name is Lilly Winbrooks." I pointed to myself then gestured to Tus still on the lookout. "He is Augustus Van Dragon," The girl paled and dropped to the floor, 

"Your Highness," Tus glanced at her and nodded, she rose on quakey knees. 

"Okay then, The creep that staring at you is Leo Gildart." Leo was still not done staring, I lifted my hand and smacked the back of his head. Successively snapping out of his dazed staring. He glared at me, "What was that for?"

"You were being creepy." 

The girl fidgeted were she stood obviously uncomfortable. 

"What's your name?" I asked she averted her eyes and mumbled something, I rolled my eyes and stepped forward. I grabbed her chin and tilted her head up to meet my eyes,

" See, I'm not that bad now am I?"

She suddenly smiled a thousand-watt smile, I was not ready. I started seeing flowers and the sun suddenly took resident in her face. She hugged my front, her head was tucked under my chin. 

" I'm Bexley Anderson, it a pleasure to meet you Lady Winbrooks." 

"You can just call me Lilly, we're friends now." She beamed and nodded, "You can call me Bex." And with that, I acquired a new friend.  

Bex and I compared schedules while Tus and Leo had a one-sided conversation. 

We had Physics and Etiquette class together.  

We smiled at each other and I wrapped an arm around her shoulder and began walking.

It's nice having friends.

Bex P.O.V.

Lilly Winbrooks,

She was well known in the school, it was said she was arrogant, mean, ruthless. She was also known to be a slut.

People whispered that she was sleeping with the 3rd prince to climb up the ranks of nobility. She then had the royal Assassin following her, it was rumored that he liked pain.