Part 9

HELLO CHILDREN!!!! WHAT AM I? Dead beat tired that's what. But somehow can't sleep, maybe the demon in my closet is having a hard time too...

Lilly P.O.V. 

I woke up warm and comfy, I snuggled further into the thing creating the warm heat. When did I go to bed? Memories from the previous events erupted in my skull. I scolded myself for giving in to those feelings. I needed to get stronger. I raised my head that was laying on Tus's arm to look at his sleeping face. I raised my hand and touched his face, his eyelashes fell delicately on his cheeks, his hair splayed onto the pillow. His full lips were tauntingly close, teasing me. He was beautiful, I took a quick picture of him in my mind, to draw later. His arms wrapped around me pulling me close and a warm hand squeezed my heart and it melted. "Thank you." I murmured lowly. He gradually opened his Ruby eyes to look into my Gray ones.  His face sported a red ting that dusted his cheeks. I cooed in my heart, ' So cute.'

" What time is it?" He shrugged. I sat up and looked around the baren room. There were a table and a set of chairs. A bay window peaked out and by the high sun suggested that it was around noon. 

" TUS, WE MISSED HALF OUR CLASSES!!! Let me see your schedule." He obediently gave me the paper but pulled back at the last second and tapped his cheek. "Come on Tus, please were going to be late." He shook his head and tapped his cheek again. I sighed and walked over to plant a kiss on his cheek. His skin was warm and made me want to kiss him again. I pulled myself back and held out my hand. He placed the timetable in my hand, I opened it to find that we had the same classes. "Tus! We have the same classes!" He looked at me as if to say ' Imagine that...'

He stood up and grabbed my bag that was sitting on the floor next to the bed Then grabbed my hand in his large one and headed toward the door. 

~ ^﹏^ ~

The pair found that it was lunchtime and headed toward the cafeteria. (A/N I swear this is that place where the drama magic happens) They entered the lunchroom with a bang, literally. Lilly kicked open the door and simply walked in as if nothing happened. She dragged Tus over to her table and sat down. He sat down across from her and waved over a maid. Lilly practically tore off the cover of her leather bond book. She flipped to Tus's page and drew his sleeping form before she could forget. Tus gazed warmly at her, hunched over her book drawing. The maid came over and asked for their order. Lilly's head popped up and quickly ordered loaded potato soup. " Tus, Do you want anything?" Tus shook his head no. " He'll take what I'm having. Now shoo." She scurried away, Tus scowled at Lilly from across the table. " You need to eat. Or else you'll become a twig." Lilly was finishing the last touches to her drawing before a loud clatter resounded right next to her. Lilly saw the soup in the air and quickly snatched her book from the table. The soup splayed where the book once sat, Lilly turned toward Eva. 

" I AM SO SORRY, PLEASE FORGIVE ME!" Eva bowed her head to the floor hiding her ugly smirk. 

"No. I will not forgive trash who do not know their place. Now go crawl in some Duke's bed and sleep your way to my level. At least then I can respect your handiwork and Bed warming skills." Lilly stated as she said this, footsteps ran there way over to Eva's side. 

Alex and Sylvester were at her side consoling her and sending heated glares in her direction. Lilly's eyebrow rose, "She got you too Sylvester?" He sent a bone-chilling glare in her direction, Lilly simply brushed it off. The soup was here, brought to the one and the only old man himself.  "Hey, Old man, who made the soup?" The man watched the girl feeling a sense of respect for her. She was the first little girl to not be scared of him. " I'm Not old. I'm 38 get that right Lil girl. " Whatever you say, Old Man." He scoffed, " Dat maid ye yelled at dis morn'nin made ya dat, da poor lass was in tears." Lilly smirked, "Good, she deserved it." They exchanged respectful nods and turned away from each other. Together, making everyone misunderstand the previous situation with the maid.

Lilly P.O.V

" T-that poor maid..." I ate a spoonful of soup and looked down at the detestable girl. 

"What about her?" 

" She was crying!" I furrowed my eyebrows.

" And?" I looked toward Tus who was picking at his food. 

"How could you be so ruthless! Don't you have a soul? A conscious?" She spluttered like a fool.

" Ya, I believe I do." I scooped up a heap and brought a spoonful to Tus's mouth. 

"monster..." I paused, "What?"

" MONSTER! YOU'RE A MONSTER!"  She screamed at me, tear streamed down her face. She was in Sylvester's arms, crying. I got up and walked to her, I then squatted to her level. 

"If I'm a monster what are you? Guess what, You know those hero books? The ones where the hero kills the monster, do you ever imagine what the Monster has to go through to get to the point they're at now? Do you know have many nights they cried themself to sleep wishing they could become the hero, held up on a pedestal and loved? Do you know how many people left them? Or what they went through to get so close to the desired item or dream they've been longing for to get them out of this pit of self-hate and loneliness. But only to have the rug pulled out from under them by a certain hero? But what does that mean for the Monster? At the end of the book, they always die. They end up slaughtered and dead, you want to know what happens when the Monster dies? The people cheer, They celebrate, beers are passed, and a story was written about how a hero took down the evil Monster and saved millions." I could feel the killing intent pour out of me, I know they could feel it too. Their faces were pale and scared, Eva was white in the face and then promptly Fainted.

I stood up and walked back to my table. When I returned my bowl was empty along with Tus's, "Tus, what the hell! you said you weren't hungry." He got up and hugged me, his mutch larger frame engulfed mine. 

What I didn't see was his Glare he let loose on his and my brother that stopped them from moving for fear of dying. The temperature dropped around them, and he sent a silent warning to the boys cowering on the ground.

' Fuck. off.'

HELLO CHILDREN, I don't know about you guys but I'm starting to really hate this bish.

What will Alex and Sylvester do?

What will happen to Lillys love life?!

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OF MONSTER REBORN!!!

1245 Words

~Love, Auther~