Part 2

Hello Children On with the story 

I'm lily Winbrooks The Villainess...

It looks like I'm only 11 right now. According to the novel, Lilly was an arrogant brat. She would abuse the maids and butlers. She spends her parent's money on dresses and jewelry. She Already traumatized 4/5 Male leads. AND everyone hates me. 

I sigh, I recently just escaped hell only to go into a new one; Lovely. 

As I stood there contemplating, Suddenly I had a thought. What if I successfully get through Witherbridge Acadamy without Dying and then I could become a commoner or Maybe a Soldier. 

Yes, I will get through this and I will not Die.

3rd person view:

The maid in the young girl's room was in shock. The Young mistress did not lash out; she just stared at her with her empty gray eyes void any emotion. The maid shivered, she did not want to get on the young miss's bad side... Ever. When Lily got up from the bed she slides off the side and onto the floor. As she started walking, the maid shouted after her. Slowly Lilly turned stared at the maid and the maid knew the Lilly Winbrooks was not the same girl as the bratty, arrogant demon the servant worked for; No. She was way worse than a demon.

Lilly P.O.V: 

I started up the stairs back to my bedroom, I analyzed the hallways quickly and out of habit. The window seat at the end of the hallway proved useful if I needed a quick escape and the swords and axes the statues of armor were wearing would be a good weapon if the time raised. I noted the hall mirror I didn't see earlier in my rush to locate one. I stepped closer and studied my body with deep interest. I was weak; I concluded. She was frail and skinny, not a scar or callus on her hands. Her middle was squishy and not toned in the slightest. I was short, But then again I was short in my last life too.

I need training.

\\\\\Time pass\\\\\

There was a fire in my bedroom; I started it.

 The thing I burned was those god awful dresses. I did the only thing I could think of do deal with such disastrous clothing. I killed it with fire. 

The ribbon and lace were too much, the pink monstrosity looked like a ball of cloth.  If I got into the thing I would surely end up rolling into the party. The maids were panicking and running around with buckets of water trying to put the fire out. I was calmly watching them with interest. Suddenly I was scooped up in someone's arms, they ran out of the room and down the hallway. I turned to see who they were, it was the old butler that I secretly liked. He looked like a young Alfred Pennyworth from Batman. I studied him, He looked calm but I knew better. His eyes were frantic and he gripped me in an embrace of steal. I slowly reached up and patted his face. His eyes flew down to me, I looked at him. "I'm Fine, See?" I said quietly, the butler in the book was like a father to Lilly. She was actually really nice to him, he was the only one she had a soft spot for. His name was Edwin Tomas, He served the Winbrooks for at least 25 years. He had white hair and blue eyes, and a spectacle completed the perfect butler image.

Edwin looked at me and sighed. Slowly he began to relax and hugged my small structure in his larger one. It may be weird but no one has actually hugged me, I hugged him back reassuring him I was alive. 

At that moment I briefly wondered if I could have gone about getting rid of the dresses in a different manner. 

He continued walking as he cradled me into him. Soon we reached large double doors at the end of the other side of the hallway. Edwin knocked on the door, And we heard a faint "Come in" from the inside. Edwin pushed open the doors, As we entered I saw a desk in front of large windows. Sun streamed down through the window and onto a figure actively working on a stack of work. 

It was my father Russell Winbrooks. 

In the story, He was an active participant in my death. He reported everything I did to the king and at the end of graduation, they would go all out on my ass. So basically my dad was a spy for the king. 

My father Russell had dark black hair and cold blue eyes. He was prime minister and Best friend of the king. He never liked me, but I honestly don't blame him I wouldn't like me either. He stared up at me in Edwin's arms. I stared down at him, I wiped any and all emotion off my face. Russell motioned to the seats in front of the desk. Edwin slowly lowered me into the seat and stood back against the wall. 

Now it begins... Commence operation: Daddys Girl

Russell Winbrooks P.O.V 

My daughter is a lost cause. She's a problem child. A brat.

She's just like her mother, A Snake

But when Lilly fell into the river and almost drowned she set fire to her dresser; Something changed. Edwin came in holding her, He was always too soft with her. She turned to look down at me from where I sat I froze. She had an expressionless face and her eyes went blank, revealing nothing. I motioned toward the chair and Edwin set her on the chair and backed off. 

"Did you do this?" I asked,

"Yes." She replied,

I was surprised, She never took responsibility for her actions; ever. I swallowed and asked,

"Why?"

"Because I could not wear those things. Ever."

I shivered, My mind was screaming at me to run. Run. RUN. I withstand the confusing emotions.

"Daddy..." She said, My heart stopped. She never called me daddy. Suddenly she smiled an innocent smile and My mind could not catch up and I was dazed. I could see flowers and sparkles envelop her tiny form. Was my Daughter always this cute?

She stood up and walked around my desk to stand in front of me. She reached up and made grabby hands at me. I stayed still and motionless, she soon realized that I did not pick her up. She pouted, and it was so cute. She turned around and started to walk away when I grabbed her around the waist and sat her in my lap. She snuggled into my chest and slowly drifted off into sleep. 

I looked at my daughter in my lap sleeping soundly. I was whipped in an instant.  

Thank you for reading children!!!!!!! 💕💕💕💕💕

1134 Words