Part 6

HELLO CHILDREN, I was really excited to write this new part for you!!! WHAT WILL HAPPEN?   Let's find out...

Lilly P.O.V.

There was a stir in the air. The mumbles and whispers of the noble children audible through the air. I knew without a doubt the She was here. 

Eva the heroine stepped into the courtyard. She looked like an angel, bright, and innocent. She knew none of what evil was in the world. Her hair was short and blond, flowers decorated her hair and light shimmered around her face. But something didn't feel right about her. 

Her clothes were plain, commoners clothes and her blue eyes sparkled. 

I shrank back, I've seen these types of women. Honeytraps, they will pretend to be your friend to get to your riches and fortune then stab you in the back once they dry out your money from ever vault, bank, and wallet you possess. My only conclusion was that she was reborn too. It was the only way it made sense. 

She reminded me of my previous life. I could feel myself go cold, and stare directly at her thinking of 100 ways to hide a body.  

Tus P.O.V

Lilly the girl I sat next to lost her warm aura and replaced it with an ice-cold one that sent shivers down my back. I turned my head that was propped up by my arms toward her. Her attention was laser-focused on the entrance of the courtyard. Murder was in her eyes, placed solely on the girl that entered. I didn't care about the girl at the entrance. My eyes were on Lilly, She was beautiful her grey hair was cropped at her shoulders and her equally gray eyes held intelligence and deep emotions. When I first saw her she sat by this picnic table drawing something. I felt drawn to her, as I stepped near her my heart thumped at a rapid pace. When I stopped in front of her, I looked down and saw she was drawing... Me? 

The drawing was incredible, the ever skillful line she drew was enhancing the photo. I sat down across from her, basking in her very presents. she held a warm aura around her, one I was not accustomed to, It felt good.  She looked at me and held out her hand, 

"I'm Lilly Winbrooks and you are?" I didn't say anything. I haven't talked in 4 years I was 12 at the time. 

" Do you not speak?" I thought about it, Maybe if she asked me to I would. I nodded instead.

She accepted that and apologized for drawing me. I gestured that it was ok, she asked if it was ok to draw me. I nodded again, " what's your name?" I grabbed her pencil and carved my name into the table.

Augustus

She laughed, I decided I liked that sound. She decided on the name Tus for me. 

I loved it, She gave it to me.

I have decided. She will be my treasure, Mine. 

She will belong to Augustus Van Dragon. 

Lilly P.O.V 

I felt Tus move, His head moved to stare at me. He moved closer to me and I could feel his body heat sink into my skin effectively calming me. I relaxed into the heat but immediately pulled away. My cheeks glowed and I felt my face grow hot. What is happening to me?! I could feel his gaze burn into the side of my face. I desperately tried to avert my attention back to my paper but Tus wouldn't allow that. He grabbed my face in his hands, his red eyes stared into my gray ones. The world momentarily disappeared and just us existed. 

" Your eyes are pretty." I absentmindedly said, His eyes widened. What I said finally registered in my brain, ' Well, there goes my dignity out the window and never to be seen again.' I daringly looked back at his face, he looked slightly dazed. He snapped out of it and grabbed me around the waist pulling me into a hug. I reflexively hugged back, 'We JUST met' I tried to scream at myself. He generated a warmth that I've never felt before, my heart was beating a mile a minute. He buried his head in my neck and inhaled before exhaling. I felt like I've known him forever not 20 minutes. 

" Um hello? My name is Eva! Nice to meet you!" I practically threw myself off Tus and onto my side of the bench. " OH, are you ok?!" she reached down and grabbed my arm. I ripped it out of her grasp, " Back off scum." she looked like she was going to cry. I glared at her, " A peasant like you do not belong in this school." I saw tears leak down her face, I was disgusted. 

" HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT." She said in a loud voice, attention was now focused on us. Artificial tears streaked down her cheeks making her look like a victim. I suppose she kind of is. 

" I can say whatever I what, I was just stating what everyone was thinking." I sneered, " What are you going to do about it?" She trembled and sank to the ground, " I will not stand to be in the same space as you. I can already feel dirty." I Picked up my leather book and pencil, I grabbed Tus by the hand and pulled him away from her. 

The bells rang out, Signaling everyone to enter the school. I was still dragging Tus by the hand, and abruptly let go. I couldn't drag Tus into my mess, He needs to stay away from me. I turned,   " Look Tus, I'm Not a good person." He just looked at me, "Which means you need to make some other friends." He shook his head no. " what do you mean No!? Did you see that back there?" He shook his head yes. " That means you have to find someone better than me to be friends with." He shook his head no. I was going to blow a casket, "Tus. I. Am. A. Bad. Person." He shook his head no. "I'm a Brat, an arrogant young miss, a Bitch." He shook his head no. He pulled me into his chest, " Tus I'm a Monster." He pulled me closer and leaned down and whispered, "You're my monster." His voice was deep and husky. Pleasent and seductive, My inner pervert was saying,     'PLEASE read me bedtime stories late at night." I shook my head of these thoughts and stared up at him. He talked. "I thought you said you're a mute!" He raised an eyebrow. " Ok, You maybe didn't SAY you were a mute. But the implications were made! He chuckled and kissed my forehead, My whole face bloomed into a tomato. 'YOU HAVE A  FIANCEE!!' My brain gave me warning bells. He gave a small laugh and walked off. 

That man is very dangerous for a young maidan such as myself. What I didn't see was the very man I was to marry standing not very far away, His expression murderous.

HELLO CHILDREN!!! How was it? 

What will happen? 

Why is Alex mad?

What is the bitc- I mean heroines intentions?  

WE SHALL FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OF MONSTER REBORN.