Part 21

Hello, Children!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 6k, I never really thought I would get this many views. Your comments bring a smile to my face and confidence in my writing. Thank you again, I love you All.

3rd P.O.V.

Lilly stood outside the gate to the royal palace the guards took in her fancy blue dress attire and let her in. 

Inside the was a giant ballroom, the large dance floor was filled with People, they stood in small groups flashing false smiles and empty compliments. Lilly liked to call it a battlefield for the nobles.

Lilly elegantly walked in, she held onto her arrogant demeanor and a smiling poker face.

She was a little regretful that Edwin could not come with her, but he was doing something.

The Old Man was that something.   

Lilly shook herself from those thoughts, ew.

It was a couple of minutes before she saw someone she recognized, her brother stood by the food table...

'FOOD TABlE, where have you been all my life.' She made the motion of wiping the drool off her face. 

Lilly walked to the table of heaven and grabbed a plate. She loaded it with cheeses and meat, she added fruit and snatched a glass of wine of one of the waiters.

She smiled at her food and looked up when she heard a small cough. Her brother stood 6 feet away and had his fist covering his face. Lilly scowled and harumphed.

Sylvester watched his sister pout and found that the resentment he originally felt toward her was not as potent as it originally was.

She looked almost cute.

He looked at her plate and realized she had no vegetables. He frowned and walked to take her plate. He stacked veggies on her plate and handed it back. Lilly wrinkled her nose, "Ew I hate veggies."

Sylvester narrowed his eyes, " Eat them, they're good for you." 

Lilly shook her head, "Don't wanna." 

He growled and took her plate holding it over her head. "Eat. You're. Veggies."

Lilly reached up and scowled, "Sylvester, give it back."

"No."

Lilly pouted, Sylvester brought the plate back down and picked a vegetable of the plate.

He leaned forward and brought it to Lilly's lips. She glared keeping her mouth closed, Sylvester glared back and in his eye's said no matter what she did, she would be eating the veggies.

She sighed and opened her mouth, Sylvester put the vegetable in and patted her head after.

Lilly was confused, didn't he hate her? What in the world happened?

Lilly shrugged not really caring anymore, She closed her eyes and let her brother pat her like a small animal.

Loud horns sounded out in the hall, the people stopped talking and directed their attention to the front of the room.