Part 8

Hello Children!!! It's currently storming outside right now, I have my computer, my tea, and internet what more could I possibly want? Oh right, a little sleep might be nice. But you all know the saying... SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK.

Lilly P.O.V

It was time to go and get our timetables, I tore a little piece of paper out of my book and wrote a quick note. I got out my purse and took out a small gold coin. This coin would cover at least a month's salary of a commoner's job. I called for the maid, she didn't come. In her place, an older man came. I looked at him, old and haggard but had a lively sparkle in his eyes. I almost smiled at him, He reminded me of my commander back when I was in the military. At first glance, he looked like a cold-hearted and ruthless beast. He was actually a giant grandpa, he loved kids and cared for every one of his soldiers as if they were his own. This man who stood over me like a Tsunami wave, "Wouldya want Lil girl."  His slur indicated that he was from another country. "Bring the maid that served me the pancakes." 

"Whatya want er' for?"  It was obvious that he wasn't going to let me see her. I glared up at him, "Fine, Here." I held up the note and the coin, he looked at me and scoffed. " We don't need yer pity Lil girl."   It was my turn to scoff, " Do I look like the type to give pity Old Man?" He looked confused. " They were good pancakes, the best I've ever eaten." He opened his mouth to say abject, But I cut him off. " Don't bullshit me, I saw the burn marks on her hands and she smelled like pancakes and blueberries."  He clamped his mouth shut and took the money and note. I stood up nodded to him. He nodded back, both acknowledging the other. He went away and I shoved my book into my bag and went to the front of the castle where school was being held. I entered a room labeled, ' Office'. Inside was a lady behind the large desk, doing paperwork. I banged my hand down on the desk startling the young lady. Her brown hair done in a tight bun and glasses hung low near the end of her nose. " How may I help you." Her voice was cold and had a demanding note to it. " Timetable." She sighed and got up, 

"Name."

"Lilly WinBrooks."

"Age." 

" 15." 

" Status."

"Noble."

She handed my Timetable to me, after mumbling some very explicit words. My mouth twitched, I liked her. I looked at my timetable and sighed.

Breakfast

Etiquette class

History

Lunch

Math

Physics

Free period 

Dinner 

Sleep

I folded the paper and placed it into my bag. I walked out of the office after -For my myself- muttered a thank you. I knew she couldn't have heard me so I walked on, I was on my way to Etiquette class when I saw them. I wasn't sad, just indifferent. But the original owner's feelings still resided in this body, Her heart broke a little again. 

Alex had Eva pressed up against the wall. Her innocent face was red and she was stuttering. They were coincidentally right in front of the Etiquette room. The owner's emotions broke through and intermingled with mine. It was like that one night with mother. Together we got a blank empty feeling, it seeped through my body and into my being. I walked up the stairs and past them. I attempted to open the door, it was locked. 

"Lilly! What are you doing here." I turned to look at them.

3rd P.O.V 

Lilly turned toward them, her movements slow and lagged. Alex jerked Eva away from Lilly, Her eyes were blank; dead. He tilted his head, Lilly just stared through them; not seeing them. He slowly approached her unmoving form. He was a hair's breadth away from touching her when a force pushed him back. 

Augustus was in front of Lilly, looking into her blank eyes. He didn't turn but growled a low and menacing growl. It spoke for itself, ' What did you do to her.' Eva gasped in a frightened squeak and hid behind Alex. Alex trembled and grasped Eva and walked out of there. When they were gone he spoke in a low soft tone, " Lilly, Honey, do you want to leave?" His voice broke some of the shattering loneliness inside of her. She nodded slowly, He took her in his arms and walked toward the window. He opened the window and jumped onto the window cill. He looked at the girl in his arms and climbed out the window. 

Outside the window was a latter he had to switch her position to a piggyback ride but managed to scale up the wall. On top of the tower, Was his room. It used to be an old astronomy tower but they converted it a room. He pulled on a handle and swung open the door, He jumped inside and closed the door. He gently put her down on the floor and attempted to back away. But she hugged him, craving the warm feeling only he could give her. She pushed her head into his chest and wrapped her arms around his waist. His heartbeat speed up and his heart melted into a puddle on the floor. He hugged her back, his head nuzzled into the crook of her neck. He backed them up and flopped backward on his bed. She fell on top of him and lay there not moving. She was listening to his heartbeat, it beat at a soothing rate and she relaxed and fell into sleep. He played with her hair enjoying how she was with him. Her smell was sweet, and her eyes were a beautiful gray, her petite frame fit into his arms like two pieces of a puzzle. When his brother was about to touch her, he resisted the urge to rip it off his hand. Lilly was his, his everything. In a very short time, she managed to calm the beast raging inside of him.

He needed her arrogance

He needed her sweet laugh

He needed her hidden personality

He needed her, all of her, Heart, soul, and body. 

Augustus won't settle for anything else.

AWWWWWWWW, TUS BUDDY! BE CONSIDERATE OF MY HEART. It's MELTING!!!  >///<

What will happen? 

What did Lilly mean by 'There emotions intertwined' ?!!

 How will Lilly react when she wakes up?!?!?

Is this blooming romance I smell between Alex and Eva or is that my burning hot pocket?

WE WILL SEE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OF MONSTER REBORN!!!

1117 words

~Love, Author~