Chapter 1 - Dying and Ohh Thats Very Pointy!

I'd like to say that I had died fighting for this life of mine but I didn't, I was leaving the grocery store with some supplies obviously right? I needed to stock up on groceries of course for my small apartment when I accidentally dropped a carton of orange juice in the middle of the road. . .

I didn't see the truck coming towards me, but I didn't feel any pain either. So that bags the question, am I actually dead or was dying the dream? Hell if I know.
————————————————————————
Somewhere

When I wake up I notice someone oddly familiar as I look around I notice I don't seem to be me, the most logical thing is that this is a really really fucked up dream.

I glance around the room and then I roll myself out of bed and look around, I notice that my hair is blonde, my body is taller too. I grab a random pair of clothes from the dresser I see, pulling out a black tank top and a pair of shorts, I slip them on and breath a sigh of relief that they fit.

I turn and I see the man standing right in front of me. I take a deep breath and I raise my eyes to meet his. Defiantly I raised a challenging eyebrow but don't speak yet.

"You seem different." He says to me as he looks me over.

"You seem annoying." I say back sharply. Before I can blink he has my arms in a vice grip, his face way to close to mine.

"Shut up" he commands menacingly while looking me in the eyes. Yeah like that shit will work the cocky fucker.

I chuckle at him and his glare hardens, he looks ready to kill me. I say harshly "Oh no, not a chance. I don't take orders from anybody, least of all some asshole like you. ."

That's when it clicks . , that's how he seemed familiar, do I have to be having a dream about this? Fucking Vampire Diaries? Fuck this shit.

He doesn't let go, his grip tightens around my arms and my Fight or Flight response kicks in.

Instinctively I swing my head forward hard head-butting him hard right at the nose. He stumbles back in surprise, his eyes widen and god does he look pissed but he Vamps towards me quickly, recovering faster then I and then he has my neck in his hands tightly, his fangs are out and his gaze fixates on my neck ready to bite me.

My quick thinking kicks in before he can and I I lift my legs up, wrapping them tightly above his knees, surprising him again and then I yank my legs forwards very quickly so that we fall down.

"Fuck" he snarls as he falls with me.

I roll away from him and I glance up at him, he's on his hands and knees as well looking quite pissed.

I smile brightly at him though  "this is so much fun" I say happily to him and his jaw goes slack slightly in surprise before his jaw hardens again. He looks like he is ready to kill me already.

"We should do this again sometime! Can I see your vampy face again? Pretty pretty please?" I ask him, okay so I'm curious and I wanna see the veins near his eyes and touch his pointy fangs too, I wouldn't mind touching his shiny hair either! I haven't had such a good exercise in a long time.

His face is scrunched up in confusion "what? You're supposed to be afraid!" He snaps at me angrily his Veiny Vampy face out on display again. It's so pretty.

I walk over to him and when I start touching his face his eyes widen in surprise before he makes his face blank again

"I like it" I say with a small smile as I gently run my hands over his veins. I tilt my head as I look into his eyes "your eyes are a very beautiful blue ya know? They're like a bright sky."