Chapter 5 - Killing a Nice Vampires Is Naughty and Breaking Down.

Forbes Residence

Damon has been stopping by a lot lately, not saying much though so we mostly sit in silence next to each other on my bed. Mostly reading or something like that. It's been about a week since Vicki died now but I know that the council is looking for the vampire responsible and it's making Damon antsy.

Of course my body's mommy is currently questioning the people around here about Vicki's disappearance, which means that Damon's going to try to kill Lexi, which is really sad because I like Lexi. She's goofy, I wonder if she'd be my friend?

Damon comes straight into my room all happy like and I raise an amused eyebrow "Something you need to get off your chest Hyper Hippo"

Damon scoffs "I wouldn't be a hippo. Besides, I found a way to get rid of the whole 'vampire' hunting trouble the town council is going through."

I snort and whine "You're not killing Lexi Damon."

He turns to me and sneers before camping to me and grabbing my upper arms harshly as he snarls out "I need to get the council off our backs."

I grit my teeth and snap "get your fucking hands off my person Damon" he drops my arms quickly and backs away from me quickly as he starts pacing.

"Sorry" he grits out looking absolutely irritated "but I can't let them suspect us and I need an in."

"So turn a rapist and kill said rapist, then boom all done." I say happily as I sit down on the bed.

He blinks at me " you get excited about the strangest things sometimes."  He tells me with a huff.

I pout "I liked Lexi in the TV show, do you think she'd like me?" I ask him with a frown.

Damon chuckles as he looks at me "Maybe, but who said I wanted to share you hm?"

I scoff "I'm not yours to share, I am my own thank you very much." I say as I cross my arms over my chest frustrated. "I can make friends if I want to."

He chuckles again as he sits beside me on the bed and begins patting my head. I pout more "I'm not a puppy you caveman." I say to him as I swat at his hand.

His face becomes serious and he nods "no you are not." Then he sighs "you're so different from everyone you know." Then he vamps out again.

I tilit my head and raise an eyebrow at him "what are you doing?" I ask him curiously, what a weird weird vampire.

He groans and gestures to me "see, you're not even going to pretend to be scared of me."

I chuckle and coo at him "Awww. . Is my whittle Damon waymon's ego gotta boo boo!" I ask as I pull him into my lap and start playing with his hair absentmindedly.

"Will you kiss it better Care?" He asks me with a pout and I burst out laughing.

He huffs and sits up, crossing his arms like an angry child, of course that only makes me laugh harder.

He snarls at me with his vamp face out and all then. Unfortunately that set me laughing so hard my tummy hurt until I stifled it down to just small giggles.

I run my hands over his veins again with a small smile and say cheerfully"I like them."

"Gotta go now!" He says a smirks at me and bops me on the nose, which makes my nose scrunch up and twitch. "You should probably stay home tonight."

After he leaves I chuckle to myself. Yeah, that never works for me, 'don't do that' always seems to becomes 'DO IT!' in my case anyways. Hehehe.

———————————————————————
Mystic Grill