Chapter 14 - Freddy, Beth and Harper Meet Star Trek 2009.

Salvatore Boarding House

We all woke up on the couch the next morning nestled together comfortably, sorta.

Damon was laying underneath me, my butt nestled between his legs and the back of my head was on his chest, his arms wrapped around  my shoulders.

Alaric was laying sideways with his head on my stomach and one of his arms wrapped loosely around my hips.

I yawn and then I fall back to sleep shortly after. It wasn't until I felt those two moving around me that I woke up again.

I shoot up from my comfy sleep spot, accidentally whacking Alaric on the nose with my head.

"Ouch, damnit Caroline settle down. I think you broke my nose."

Damon breaks into a fit of laughter at that causing me to jump again in surprise, his arms go to my head to keep me from slamming my head into his face when he wraps his arm around my shoulders again.

"Sorry, I felt movement and I didn't know you'd be so close. What in the world where you doing that close to my face anyways." I ask him with an embarrassed chuckle as I cross my arms, ignoring Damon's snicker. Weirdos. Sheesh.

"You may have broke my nose and you're laughing?" He ask with a small chuckle of his own and a huff.

Damon starts chuckling at that. "You get used to it Alaric."

"Sorry, really. But you can't be crowding me like that unless you expect a possible broken nose or something." I say sheepishly.

"She broke your nose?" We hear Elena screech, Stefan is covering his mouth, but his eyes are laughing at the situation.

Poor poor Stefan, for someone who claims to hate Katherine he sure did stalk her doppelgänger long before he introduced himself.

"It was an accident." I say with a huff as she turns to glare at me harshly.

"What the hell is your problem Caroline? You used to be my friend, you're such a horrible person now!" She says in her whiny doppelgänger voice.

I roll my eyes exasperated, what a bitch. Seriously, it's not like I'm going to get people that I claim to care for killed because I'm being a dumb-ass.

"Caroline isn't the problem here, you are." Damon snarls defensively as he moves to block me from Elena's view.

Awww, my sweet sweet friend!

Elena gasps at him scandalized as I wrap my arms around Damon's stomach and whisper quietly behind him "Thank you Damon, no ones ever stood up for me before. Not until I ended up here. It means a lot to me."

"I am NOT the problem, it's Caroline." Elena says with a whine. "She's supposed to be my friend and do what I say" then I hear Elena gasp in surprise.

Damon snarls but he doesn't move forward, not that he can without bringing me with considering I'm hugging his back right now.

"You can't honestly mean that Miss Gilbert, Caroline is a great person and from what I've seen and heard, You don't deserve Her as a friend. It's not the other way around." I hear Alaric say in my defense.