Chapter 21 - Klaus, meet Caroline and The Search

Klaus' Hotel Room

When I woke up on a comfy bed I was confused. I remember being at Denny's and unluckily bumping into Klaus but . . .how did I get into a hotel room!

I sit up suddenly looking around wildly. I quickly go to get out of the bed and I fall over the blankets with a loud 'OMPH' and a loudly pronounced "FUCKING BLANKEYS"

Then I hear a loud laugh and I turn and see. . The Klaus, how wonderful just what I wanted, why not just have me bump into Niklaus Mikaelson right?

It's not like he might decide to kill my annoying ass or something.

"Now what are you doing down there?" He asks trying to stop his chuckles of amusement.

I make my face as serious as I can and say with as much honesty as I can muster "Come back later, me and the floor are having a very important meeting about BLANKEYS and hybrids so Shoo"

I turn back to the floor before he can respond and say "Isn't that right Floorie? We're best friends now."

"Oh how wonderful, I took a crazy woman home." I hear him mutter.

I snort in amusement and look at him trying not to laugh when he looks at me with a raised eyebrow "if that isn't the Pot calling The Kettle Black then I don't know what is."

"Are you calling me crazy love?" He asks with a hum as he sits down in the corner on the chair.

"All the best people are." I say with a small chuckle.

He pouts playfully "and here I thought you'd be so thankful I didn't leave you asleep at that dinner"

I snort and ask with a chuckle "so you what. . Borrowed me?"

"Yes" he says instantly with a nod "borrowed, definitely borrowed."

Then he shouts loudly "See Maddox, I didn't kidnap her."

Hearing a chuckle makes me crack another smile and shake my head, with a groan I lay on the ground and say "oh fuck me, my luck is so bad."

"I'm not opposed to. . Uh, fucking you love." Klaus says with a chuckle.

With a snort I lift my head to look at him and raise an eyebrow "it was an expression, I'm sure you know what those are?"

He chuckles for a fun minutes and with his signature smirk on his face asks me "So, you know who I am then?"

I chuckle "Oh yeah, The Big Bad Almighty Original Hybrid. Awesome as fuck of course but a little bit of an idiot sometimes. At least Kol kills all of his enemy's."

"Excuse me?" He huffs, sounding a mix between offended and amused "I am not an idiot, it's not like they can beat me anyways."

"Oh shit, did I remember to burn the bridge and the sign?" I mutter to myself as I look at the ceiling "if not I guess I'll just do it when I get home. If I remember too anyways. ."

"So, you're a pyro love? Now that I didn't see coming." He says with a small smirk and a shrug.

"You know, a lot of people run away from me when they find out who I am. They don't just stay tangled in hotel bedsheets, on the floor no less chatting about random things."

I snort and then chuckle a little "Well, I hate to burst your psychotic bubble or whatever but I'm not exactly afraid of death. Annoyed by it yea, but afraid? Nope."

He hums in response "everyone is afraid of dying love."

"The last time I was afraid of dying was when I was 10 and my dad tried to push me in front of on coming traffic just to see if I would finally die." I say with a snort, that was terrifying.