Chapter 3 - Movie, The Car what? and Naughty Stefan

Caroline's House sorta

Damon walks me up to the door when I grab his hand quickly "I'm not your girlfriend" I tell him sternly.

Damon chuckles and then turns back to me and shrugs "maybe you will be." He says vaguely as he turns to walk away.

I say loud enough for him to hear "You probably wouldn't like me if you did."

Damon turns again at the bottom of the steps with a small smile and he chuckles again "maybe I would." He replies vaguely again.

I inwardly groan, fucking vampires. "Wait, we're suppose to watch The Faculty and Phantoms you Twat." I tell him irritated.

He chuckles as he turns back around and glances at me.

"Fine, body snatcher." He says sarcastically

I huff as he follows me into the house. He's still a twat.

We looked around for a bit and then we finally found the movie Phantoms, I was initially hopeing to find The Faculty but this will do.

We're near the end of the movie when and I quote . . .

"Deputy Wargle: Oh, you've got some guns, ladies, you wouldn't shoot an unarmed man, would you?
[both women cock shotguns and point them at him]
Deputy Wargle: That's a dumb question."

"Hehehe, that's always been my favorite part of this movie!" I say happily as I look to Damon who laughs a little and shakes his head in amusement.

He turns to me and bops me on the nose as he leans in close to me "You're funny." He says quietly.

I smile brightly at him and bop him on the nose back "So are you, you silly, silly man." I say with a coo as I pat his shinny hair.

"It's so soft!" I say excitedly as I sit up on the couch over him a bit as I touch his hair with a smile on my face. .

He grabs my waist and pulls me on top of him, my legs around his thighs as I run my fingers through his hair gently. He chuckles at me in amusement

I blush, and go to pull myself away when he grabs ahold of my wrists while shaking his head with another small chuckle. "It's okay, I like it." He tells me with a shrug. "Don't stop yet."

"Kay" I say with another blush as I resume playing with his shiny hair. "It's so soft and shiny!" I mumble happily.

I feel his eyes on me and I try to ignore it, it's shinny. It's so shinny. "Sorry" I mutter shyly then with a small chuckle as I pull my hands away and stand up quickly, heading towards the kitchen.

"Why are you sorry?" Damon asks as he stands up and follows me to the kitchen.

I look down and shift uncomfortably as he traps me with his arms by the counter. "It's embarrassing, it's just it looks so soft and it's so shiny and it's nice looking. " I mumble, blushing like crazy as I try to dunk under his arm to go to my body's room.

He grabs a hold of my arm and turns me back to him, slamming me into his chest. His other arm wraps around my other arm to keep me from tumbling "wait" he whispers as he looks into my wide eyes. "You run away from me a lot" he says with an upset frown.

I huff in irritation and say in annoyance "you keep getting in my personal space. I'm not just going to let you do that." fucking vampires don't seem to understand what personal space is.