2- God of the Hunt

Artemis

"Eh? Well we should put him out of his misery," Ares ventured. "Courtesy of my fists-"

"Ares." Poseidon said, giving him a death glare.

"There is nothing we could possibly do to take his pain away," Aphrodite said. "He's heartbroken. It's tragic, really."

Percy rolled his eyes, and I managed a smile.

"We could wipe his memory," Hera suggested.

"We could pulverize him," Zeus agreed. "Vaporize him on the spot."

Athena looked on him with pity. "No." She finally spoke. "I will not have the boy that fought so bravely by my daughters side to be punished for simply existing."

The room was silent. Athena hadn't spoken in days.

"Immortalize him," I blurted out. "Make him a god."

"Eternal pain," Percy muttered, but I was pretty sure I was the only one that heard him.

"Bah," Dionysus said. "And let him annoy us for eternity? Sheesh."

"What he said," Ares shoved his thumb towards Dinoysus.

"Percy has already turned down godhood once," Zeus said. "He'll just reject it again."

"Make him an Olympian." I said.

Aphrodite stared at me with wide eyes. I glared at her in return.

Artemis, I might question your motives, her voice said skeptically

"Yes, make him an Olympian," Poseidon agreed. "He can be my palace neighbor!" He started humming something that sounded suspiciously like Under The Sea from The Little Mermaid.

"And that would even out our numbers," Athena agreed. "We currently have 13. It needs to be even. He would be the 14th."

Zeus laughed. "And who will give up part of their domain to allow the boy to be an Olympian?"

"I will." I said. "We can share the domain of the Hunt."

"Lady Artemis-" Percy protested. I held out my hand, and he stopped, much to my surprise. He never listened. I knew it was a big deal, giving up some of my power to somebody else, but I felt it might be good to have a guardian around.

I must've felt bad for him or something, I decided.

"Percy can travel with the Hunt. It would be good for us. He will greatly expand our powers. As long as he solemnly swears not to flirt with or romantically touch any of my hunters under any circumstance whatsoever." I said. "Now, father. Do we have an agreement?"

Zeus looked around the silent counsel. Nobody outrightly opposed, though some didn't look too happy about it.

Artemis, dear, what was that about? Aphrodite's voice sang in my head.

Don't read into it too hard, Lady Aphrodite. I'm not foolish. I growled.

"Percy Jackson, do you accept godhood?" Zeus asked. "To be immortalized, to be an Olympian on this council, to even the number now that Hades has a throne?"

I held my breath, though I wasn't sure why. I found myself hoping he would accept the offer.

"I accept," Percy said after a short silence.

"Does the council agree?" Zeus asked.

A chorus of 'ayes' sang through the throne room, including my own.