ii. THE FOUR CHAMPIONS

CHAPTER TWO
ii: THE FOUR CHAMPIONS

          THE TRIO WAS EXTREMELY HAPPY ABOUT Julianna being sorted into Gryfindor

          THE TRIO WAS EXTREMELY HAPPY ABOUT Julianna being sorted into Gryfindor. They spent the whole morning together talking. Julianna had changed from her old striking blue uniform to the Hogwarts robes, brandishing a red tie. 

          Hermione and Julianna talked about books and Hermione told her the class they had with Mad-Eye Moody ; Ron and Harry discussed about Quidditch with her. They were surprised to find out that Julianna had played keeper and that the Quidditch in Beauxbatons were more different.

         They suggested that Julianna should try out for the position next year as Oliver Wood had graduated.

          They were sitting in the entrance hall, trying to see who had joined the tournament.

            A group of Hufflepuff burst into the entrance hall. They were pushing Cedric Diggory towards the goblet while he laughed. He then dropped a piece of parchment into the goblet while eyes were staring at him.

            The blue-white fire had turned red and emitted sparks. The students in the entrance hall all cheered as the group of Hufflepuff students disappeared.

            'You reckon Fred and George are going to enter? I saw them snooping around.' Ron whispered to Harry.

             But before Julianna could hear their conversation, the twins and Lee Jordan had already entered the entrance hall.

             They walked over to the quartet, 'Done it.' Fred said triumphantly to Ron and Harry.

            'It's not going to work.' Hermione sang, earning the attention of the twins.

             'Oh yeah, why is that, Granger?' Fred challenged. Hermione rolled her eyes at him and slammed her book shut, 'You see this?' she pointed to the age line that was drawn around the Goblet. 'This is an age line. Dumbledore drew it himself.'

             'So?' Fred said nonchalantly, not bothering about Hermione's distressed expression.

             'So,' Hermione continued, 'A genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by something as pathetically dimwitted as an Aging Potion.'

            'But that's why it's so brilliant, because it is so pathetically dimwitted.' The twins said.

            'Still doubt it.' Julianna shrugged. The twins turn their heads to Julianna who was sitting in between Hermione and Harry.