xii. IMPOSTER ATTACKS

CHAPTER TWELVE
xii: IMPOSTER ATTACKS

           THE FOUR OF THEM WERE CURRENTLY helping Harry with practising in an empty Transfiguration classroom

           THE FOUR OF THEM WERE CURRENTLY helping Harry with practising in an empty Transfiguration classroom. Harry was feeling grateful for them as they were supposed to be revising for their exams, but instead was instead putting most of their efforts into helping Harry prepare.

           Hermione, Ron and Julianna were fine with it when Harry pointed it out. Instead of thinking that it was wasting their time, they thought of it as a practice for them.

          'You're doing really well, Harry,' Hermione said as she checked her list of spells. Harry had already mastered the Impediment Jinx, the Reductor Curse and the Four-Point Spell that would be useful for him to find his way in the maze. But, he was still having trouble with the Shield Charm.

           'Come and look at this!' Ron urged, as he stood by the window, looking down onto the grounds. 'What's Malfoy up to?'

           Harry, Hermione and Julianna went to look. Crabbe, Goyle and Malfoy were standing below a tree. Malfoy was holding his hand up to his mouth, and speaking into it.

           'He looks like he's using a walkie-talkie.' Harry said curiously.

          'What's that?' Ron asked suspiciously, having no idea about what Harry was talking about.

          'It's a device. A Muggle's device. That's why you should go for Muggle Studies, it really helps.' Julianna told Ron.

           'Anyway, he can't be,' Hermione said. 'I've told you, those sort of things don't work around Hogwarts. Come on, Harry, let's try that Shield Charm again.' Hermione added as she moved back to the middle of the room.

         After a whole hour of practice, Harry was able to master the Shield Charm. Hermione was feeling proud for helping Harry achieve it.

          'You're going to do good, Harry. I know you will.' Julianna said happily, excited and nervous for what's coming tomorrow evening.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

           JULIANNA FELT PARALYSED AS SHE stood on the ground. The darkness was engulfing her and all she saw was the black abyss of nothing.

           Julianna tried to turn her head, but her body was paralysed from head to foot. A burning pain seeped through her head and she clasped her eyes shut. The pain was unbearable, it was as if somebody had used a hot knife and carved something on her head.