xviii. CAKES AND CONFESSIONS

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
xviii: CAKES AND CONFESSIONS

          HARRY WAS CURRENTLY IN HIS ROOM alone

          HARRY WAS CURRENTLY IN HIS ROOM alone. The others were down in the basement, he made an excuse about wanting to be alone. Harry just couldn't get his mind off of what had happened in St Mungo's.

          Just then, there was a gentle knock on the door. Not thinking much of it, Harry called out, 'Come in!'

          The door opened, and it was Julianna. It seemed that she was hiding something behind her back. Harry tried to peek at it but she moved away.

           'Hey, Julia. What's up?' Harry asked as she moved closer to the bed.

          'Well, typically the sky, but I've got──' Julianna pulled out the thing from behind her back, '──cake! Wait, it's no ordinary cake, it's a chocolate banana cake with extra frosting.' She took a few books and stacked them high enough, then placed the cake on top.

          'Er, Julia──' Harry began but Julianna cut him off, 'You might be thinking: Julia, why a cake? Well, since I thought I didn't really give you a sincere apology nor did we really got the chance to apologize to each other ideally, since Sirius kinda forced both of us, I decided to get a cake and I think that after eating this cake, we'll be officially putting it in the past. Deal or no deal?'

          Harry grinned sheepishly at her, then answered, 'Deal.' Julianna took out two forks and handed one of them to Harry. 'Great, I've been craving for cakes!'

          Harry chuckled as Julianna started eating ravishingly. 'Where did you get this from, anyway?' He asked after a bite, he couldn't lie, but the cake was absolutely delicious.

          'Hm, the kitchen in Hogwarts,' Julianna said nonchalantly.

          'You did? Wow, but why did you bring it along with you?' Harry said.

          'Well, I thought that it could be sort of a snack for me. So, before coming, I asked whether the house-elves could get me some cake, then, to my surprise they did.' Julianna replied.

          Harry nodded as he savoured the delicious cake. Both of them were silently agreeing how amazing the cake was.

          'I heard,' Harry said nonchalantly, completely out of context, which made Julianna question.

          'Heard what?'

          'I heard from Hermione that you saw what I saw, and that you dreamt of corridors and Mr Weasley too,'