Distractions

"Why would they bring poisoned wine to port here? It's kind of obvious isn't it? Did they really think no one would test the wine?" Hoseok asked.

"I can't be sure of what they're thinking, but surely they had to have known they wouldn't get far." Namjoon replied.

The two of them hovered around the barrels for a bit, looking them over and checking them for anything else. The men that were captured were taken to a cell under the village hall in the center of the village. We followed them down there and decided to see what we could get out of them.

"We ain't telling you shit." One of the rebels with blonde hair and a glass eye spoke.

"That's fine, you'll rot here then." Hoseok shrugged. "If you think that all we want is information then you're wrong. You've done enough for us to not give two fucks about what happens to you. You'll sit here, no water, no food, nothing. Unless you decide to speak up, if you do... well then some food and water will be provided. But you're still going to rot down here." He sighed and smirked at them. "It's up to you to decide how you rot though- A well fed man who might even get to take up reading or writing, or a dumb cunt who wastes away without anything, skin and bones... just skin and bones." Hoseok was blunt, he had the ability to look like the happiest person in existence and then when you think he's being the nice guy- He cuts you quick and deep. I admired that about him.

"Guess we're skin and bones then... BOY." The man growled and then slouched against the stone wall of the cell with the other men. Hoseok shrugged.

"Have it your way." He turned and I followed after him. I paused when I noticed Joon was standing in front of the cell door. His sword at his hip, he motioned for one of the Soldiers to come over.

"Unlock it." Joon said calmly. The soldier hesitated but did as Namjoon asked. Namjoon entered the cell and the men smirked. One instantly lunged at Joon only to be met with Namjoon's sword through him. The man collapsed to floor, bleeding out onto the dirty stone floor.

"There... now you have food and drink." Joon had a cold stare as he looked at the Blonde man who had spoken up before.

"You're just going to leave him in here?" The blonde rebel asked.

"Yes. He's yours right? One of your men?" Again, Namjoon was calm and collected. Not a lot of emotion could be seen on his face.

"His body will rot, there will be a stench!" The man yelled.

"Of course."

"You.... You're a bastard! Filthy! Disgusting!" The rebel went on.

"Odd, I'm the one who's clean- You're the one with dirty robes, shit on your face, and a friend who's bleeding out in front of you. If anyone's disgusting, it's you and your fellow men." Namjoon turned and exited the cell. "When you're ready to speak, we'll be ready to listen.. and ready to get your friend out of here." Namjoon walked passed us and up the stairs, Hoseok and I followed him.

It wasn't rare to see Joon like this, what was rare was how calm he was.

"So we're letting them stew for a bit then?" Hoseok asked. Namjoon nodded.

"They'll break, they always break." He stated as he took a seat on one of the chairs in the main room of the village hall. We joined him, I sat on his right side with my arms folded over my chest. I stared off as Hoseok started up conversation. I zoned out in seconds, my mind only focusing on one thing- my sweet little butterfly. Her hair, her green sparkling eyes, her cute little nose, her soft and tasty lips.

No matter how hard I tried to not think about her I couldn't. Oddly enough I wasn't annoyed by it at all, I wanted to think about her, wanted to touch her... now that, that's where it got annoying. My hormones were off the charts and I wanted to bury myself inside of her, hear her scream my name. I only wanted my name to pass through her sweet little lips.