Rough Patch

(Lee's POV)

Getting into the palace was easier than I thought, of course that was due to the guards knowledge of who I was. Both men seemed more than shocked at my presence there. The moment I rushed in I could feel the tension in the palace. Things definitely felt off. I rushed to the King's meeting room in hopes of finding some answers there.
The room was emptier than I'd thought, but at least Namjoon and Yoongi were there. Both Kings leaning over the table and looking at the map, talking low to one another. Their heads turned when I shut the door more loudly behind me. Both had their eyes locked on mine.

"Lee? What are you?" Namjoon asked, looking around me, behind me. Like he was expecting more than just me. It should have been more than just me.

"It's too much to explain now. Have the girls arrived?" I asked even though somewhere in my head I knew the answer.

"The ones with you?" Namjoon asked. I nodded a few times, looking around the room. "No, Lee. They're suppose to be-"

"With me, yes, yes I know. But Something happened, we were found. I had no choice, I told them where to go. So I assumed they were given a carriage and got here faster than I did." I cut Namjoon off, normally I wouldn't be so disrespectful but my mind was racing with too many thoughts. Yoongi and Namjoon both looked stunned, they glances at each other before looking back at me.

"Lee, You're going to have to tell us everything." Yoongi spoke, his voice strong and firm. He had grown up too. It's been so long since I'd seen him. I sighed and nodded. Namjoon walked over to the door behind me and ordered one of the men standing there to get me some water. Once I was given the drink I sat down to explain everything as best as I could.

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○

(Emerald's POV)

"I... can do it... I can.. just.. One... once more." I was breathing heavily, exhausted from how many times I'd transformed and practiced fighting in the air. My problem was getting attacked, I'd revert out of fear. I needed to get over it. I had to be stronger, I had to get this right.
Jungkook carried me back inside the mountain and to a little tent that we had been staying in the past two nights. He laid me down and rested beside me, his hand resting on my stomach as he watched me breath.

"You're so strong, my little butterfly. Don't worry, don't be afraid okay? I know you'll get this. You're so strong." He whispered to me the comforting words, I turned my head slightly to look at him. I was so tired but I managed to smile at him, slowly closing my eyes. He leaned against me and pressed his soft lips to mine, kissing me gently.
I drifted to sleep as soon as he lips slowly pulled away from mine.

The next morning it was the same thing, I got up, went out after a quick bite to eat and I would transform. Jungkook would always be with me, watching. It was becoming easier to shift but it after doing it so many times I was still so tired.
I did my best when engaged in aerial battle.. practice. The one training me, a man named Len. He was strong, but also quick. It was a struggle dodging his attacks, the sad part is he was holding back.

Over the next week I spent everyday doing this. Transforming, aerial combat practice, working out by running down the mountain to this clan's check point which was a quarter of the way down, then I had to run back up, then it was a short break and back to aerial combat practice.
My legs felt like goo at the end of each day, Jungkook always had to carry me back to the tent because I couldn't stand. I was exhausted and weak. We didn't get much alone time, and something in me was craving Jungkook, it was becoming a focus. For the whole week I'd been fine but as it was coming to the end, the need kept pulling more and more at me.