North Tower

Cries of women and men, a few children born to those who chose to stay with their mates while serving duty to the Tower. These towers were important, they housed many guards, specially trained men and women who protected Song, our nation from the ones who would seek to destroy it.

We were late... but not so late that everything had been burned.

We rode up and immediately jumped from our horses and engaged in the battle in front of us. I noticed a familiar red glow and ran towards it. Yoongi was here already, he was in the middle of it. His sword blocking another man's as he struck down at Yoongi. My second eldest brother was shorter than most of us, but he was also quick and resourceful. He hooked his leg behind the guards and dropped him down, it was a familiar move, I learned that move from him.

I pulled my sword from it's sheath and changed in. Namjoon and Hoseok already had their swords drawn and were slashing away at the rebels.

While my brothers were fast, and strong- Joon and Hoseok were the strongest here, but I was the more skilled fighter due to my relentless training. Even still I trained and did my best to learn more to improve my combat skills. So when this ugly mother fucker decided it was a good idea to swing his sword at me from behind, I managed to side step and spin. I slashed at him and cut him down, watching him fall to his knees as he bled out. I turned back around and stabbed my sword into the chest of the man who was regaining himself in front of me.

The rebels were thinning but that was mostly thanks to the soldiers who were housed here. My concern was making sure these assholes didn't leave here alive. A few of the rebels shifted, slowly I cut down some of them as I made my way to Joon.

"Yoongi's shifting! There's a Berserker coming, shift and help him!" Joon called to me as Soldiers and rebels fought between us. I nodded to him, hoping he knew that I heard what he said and was following his lead. A Berserker meant trouble.. a lot of trouble.

I managed to get into a cleared enough space to shift, the deep green hue surrounding my body. I felt myself relax, and closed my eyes as I centered myself in my mind. I pushed back myself and let my Dragon free, he was thankful as he bowed his head to me and took front while I worked with him from the center of my mind. Up we went like a firework, spinning a bit and surveying the sky.

Wind Dragon to the east, let's take out the fire dragon in front of us first. Brother has the other fire Dragon handled.

"Right. Center up and hit the fire dragon on his left side, you can see he's favoring it. He must have been sliced in human form and didn't let his body heal before shifting." I spoke to my dragon as I looked through his eyes and saw the red and orange Dragon flying at us from a distance. We rolled out of the way in the air and flipped back around to swipe our talons at him. Unfortunately we missed, but we rushed after him, zipping through the air. He was quick but not quick enough, we managed to hook his tail and pull back with every bit of strength we had. He wasn't able to balance himself and turn fast enough. He did manage to claw our face, his talons drug and dragged against our scales. Blood trickled a lit bit down our cheek but it wasn't deep enough or bleeding enough to be concerned about.

He tried to bite at my throat as we hooked each other with our talons. Ours hooked into his sides while he had us hooked on the shoulders. We did our best to shake him free but he was hooked on us pretty good, if I wasn't so pissed off I'd be impressed.

I saw yellow from my left, and suddenly the dragon hooked on us was falling back to the ground, FAST. We immediately looked left to see Hoseok in his Yellow shimmering Dragon form giving us a smile. We smiled back and followed him off to attack the Wind Dragon a few meters from us. Hoseok was strong, he'd gotten a lot stronger now that he had Sapphire, his mate. We darted around Hoseok who was biting and clawing at the wind Dragon, another dragon in the distance was seen.