Guidance

"Again Kulaas!" She yelled at me through the light rain that started. Jungkook and I had been away from the palace for four days now. Every night so far we found ourselves out in the woods, weird markings on us, and music... chanting, and drums.. I can never forget those drums. We'd make love and wake up in the bed we were given for our short term stay. While these Dragons make me ruthless.. at least that was Oora's plan. I however seemed to be falling on my ass more than she was. Jungkook was doing better, and I hadn't transformed... not into a full dragon anyway, and that was starting to make me feel discouraged.

"What's wrong Kulaas?" Kora, the healer said as she wrapped my rips up after applying some ointment for the pain.

"I... I-"

"You're troubled Kulaas, you can tell me." She said softly. I nodded to her and sighed as she placed her things back into her bag.

"I don't know why I haven't transformed... and it's-" She giggled before I could finish. "What?" I asked.

"Sorry Kulaas. You speak of funny things." Her reply was not what I was expecting at all.

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked.

"Transformation. It's not common but for you it should be, right? No one knows why it happens, or how. Yet you still asked like anyone here could tell you. Only the oracle might but she's believed to be dead for many years now. You ask impossible question, so it's funny, ha-ha... joke right?" She giggled again. I guess her reply made sense when she put it that way... I wasn't exactly trying to provide comedic entertainment though.

"You worry?" She asked as I remained silent.

"Yes.. about a lot." I replied.

"Good." She looked at me, her eyes showing something unknown to me. She looked over her shoulder and Oora came in with a wooden bowl of fruit.

"Eat Kulaas, You need your strength." She said with a soft smile. Jungkook was busy training with some of the men, he seemed to be enjoying learning a new fighting style. I was finally starting to do much better within the coming days. I worried that I still hadn't transformed, I worried that I might not be Jungkook's true mate.... What if this was a hoax? What if I wasn't the one... I tried not to think about it but Oora picked up on the second to last day we were there with them.

"I'm finally getting it." I smiled as I spoke, wiping the sweat from my forehead. Oora grinned and nodded.

"A little Kulaas. Still you have long way to go, you'd do better if you let your mind out." She said, pointing to her head with her index finger.

"I don't think I know what you mean exactly." I said to her. She laughed and nodded.

"Something is in your mind, something that troubles you still. Speak it, let it go and your mind can heal and recover. Then... then you'll be better." She smiled as she spoke, tilting her head to the side with a brighter smile as she finished.

"I don't know if I'm.... if I'm right. If I'm...."

"The true one?" She asked, looking at me curiously. I nodded. "Of course you're true one Kulaas. We know, trust us. You are us, we are you in ways. Jul, Jul is good, Jul is tough and Jul's heart is strong. Your heart is strong." She smiled.

"You never told me what that meant... Jool?" I attempted to ask. Oora laughed, holding her sides as she leaned over a bit.

"Jul.. Kulaas. Jul is King. Like Kulaas is Princess." She explained. I nodded, it made sense. "I know what you need. You and Jul, don't go home- Go see Rowen. She's not oracle, but she is seer. You see her, maybe train with the troops there and get more experience. Toughen up." She said with a fierce expression. I nodded and smiled.