Healing Scent

(Emerald's POV)

"Is he knocked out?" Tour asked Jimin as he crouched down in front of the youngest King. He looked so peaceful as Jimin checked him over.

"He's passed out... but I don't know what caused it. It could have been stress or something like that. His cuts are pretty shallow and he's healing... actually..." Jimin examined the wounds and looked back to Yoongi before looking back over at Tour and I. "He's actually healing faster than Yoongi." He noted. Jimin stood and went to the doors. "I'm going to get someone to take him to his room. Emerald, why don't you help me make sure Jungkook is alright. My sweet girl, will you wait for me in our room?" He instructed me and then spoke sweetly to Tour. She nodded and both her and I followed him out of Yoongi's room.

After Jimin and I separated from Tour we followed the two guards carrying the passed out younger King back to his room. As soon as the doors opened all I could smell was this earthy scent. It was nice, very nice. It was strong but not in a bad way, it didn't feel overpowering it felt... comforting. His curtains were a deep green, most of his furniture was a deep forest green and gold. It looked nice, it felt homely in an odd way.

I stayed back as the guards set him on his bed, Jimin took to his side and checked him over again. He checked his pulse and his other vitals. I slowly came closer, curious if he was okay or not.

"Can you fill up that bowl with cool water. His bathroom is the door in the other room, and he should have some clean cloths. Grab one and bring them here." Jimin instructed.

"Of course." I said and turned quickly. I hurried down and went through the door on the other side of the room. A large stone bathroom was behind the door. I had the bowl in hand and turned on the faucet, letting it fill up with cool water. I noticed the rack of towels and washcloths and grabbed one, bringing it with me back into the other room with the filled bowl.

"Here you are." I said as I handed over the bowl and cloth. Jimin smiled and nodded.

"Thank you. Now, I'm going to need you to stay here and keep this cloth cool on his forehead. I need to get back and check on Yoongi. Can you do that for me?" Jimin asked.

"Of course." I replied again. He smiled and nodded.

"When he wakes up, let me know. If he's acting unusual, let me know... if his eyes flash and he tries to pounce you.... Well... I'll leave that up to you to decide how to handle." He grinned and I think I had a small heart attack once his words registered into my head.

"Wait!" I said, reaching out to Jimin. "He's not really going to pounce me... is he?" I asked.

"If you're his mate... he's really... REALLY going to want to. So be prepared for it. Jungkook has very little self control at his age." He chuckled and headed out. I was more concerned now than I had been.

I heard the doors shut and I was left with the unconscious young King.

I sat on his bed beside him, the bowl of cool water was on his bedside table with the cloth in it. I reached in and grabbed the cloth, ringing it out till most of the water was drained from it. I gently placed it over his forehead, he seemed to draw in a deep breath as I did so. He was shirtless, his abs, his toned chest, everything on his upper half just out there for my eyes to see. I found my breathing start to become a little ridged as I drew a nervous breath.

It took me a few moments in the room that was filled with silence to regain myself. I did my best not to look at him. I couldn't look at him, it only made my heart pound and my whole body feel... exhausted. I kept the washcloth cool on his forehead as I silently chewed on my bottom lip while staring out his window... which had only a sliver of light shinning in between the curtains.