Moss and Brimstone

It was decided- The plan was set.

They stayed back, we ... no.. I told them to. They actually listened to me when I gave the order, I don't think the Hidden would have refused the order from Jungkook or the other Kings, but I knew this was the only way for me to cement myself here- I was their Kulaas after all. Yoongi was with Namjoon and their soldiers at the ready south of the damaged old tower home. Hoseok and Jin were west, Jimin and Tae were on guard closer to the palace in case things went bad. Jungkook was with me and a smaller group of Hidden warriors at the east side of the place that hopefully held our friends.
The salty sea air made me want to sneeze as we got closer, there was something oddly freeing about running through the woods with moss shoes on my feet, a light moss colored dress that dangled down to my ankles allowing me more movement without the worry of tripping over myself. Jungkook along beside me, the ground connecting us. It was otherworldly and euphoric, despite the reason why we were running light footed through the thickly wooded area. My hair tied up in a high ponytail that was wiggling behind me as I ran.

I could see it, the remnants of the tall stone tower. I knew the others could see it as well, it's hard to miss a giant stone tower that peeked up over the trees- not to mention the fallen trees around it-. As we came to the clearing where what remained of the tower stood, we slowed down and searched for the rebel guards who were most likely posted.
We split off into smaller groups as most of the hidden fell back and went to let the others know what we were doing. This was going to need to be a swift in and out thing, we couldn't stay long or they'd call for more to join them. Being so close to the water we knew they might have ships nearby, and as we circled the back near the water's edge we could see a ship in the distance- There on the beach below us were four rebel men in crimson robes and armor.

"Tell Lord Fang that the ship will be here within the hour. Tell him to have the women ready to move so we can take them back to the King." One instructed another, that man hurried off back toward the rubble. We watched as he went inside- that's were we needed to go.

"We have to hurry, and stay silent." Oora spoke softly as she crouched beside us. I looked from her to Jungkook and he nodded. I nodded in return and followed Oora who took lead. We headed passed some rubble and spotted three lookouts and two on top of the building. Oora whispered to one of the warriors who were with us and he moved back in the tall grass we were ducking down in. I looked at Oora and she smiled as she placed her hand on my shoulder.
The tall grass hid us in the fading light of the suns. I was worried we would have to attack them in broad daylight but it took longer to get here and into position than we had originally thought. My eyes traced over every bit of the building, like I was searching for signs that they really were inside. The movement off to the side caught my attention, my eyes locked onto the man climbing up the side. I leaned close to Oora and whispered low at her.

"What is he doing?" I asked her.

"Giving us a window." She replied. I looked at her slightly puzzled. Suddenly one of the rebels stalked along the roof top and looked out in the distance, he moved again after a moment and stationed himself at the back side, leaving his back to us and the Hidden warrior who was clung to the shadows. He crept forward, putting himself right behind the man who had his back to us. I saw the brief glint of the blade slip from his hip and as the warrior rose and cupped the rebel he stabbed him deep into the back, almost twisting the knife. The rebel dragon dropped slowly to the roof as the warrior guided his limp body, he wiped his blade on the dead rebel's robes and crept up along the roof again, looking for a way up to get to the rebel positioned in the tower.

"So few guards... why?" I asked in a whisper.

"They've moved back for now, their King called them back. Our scouts have been monitoring them for the last month. They've slowly been pulling back. The only ones left behind now are those who are patrolling and keeping villages." She replied in a whisper.