Breathless

The way he removed his shirt was like my eyes turned into slow motion cameras. I was frozen in place, unable to focus on anything but how his back muscles flex as he pulled his top off over his head and dropped it to the ground beside him. He looked back at me and smirked, clearly he knew what I was thinking... or maybe he was just guessing.
I could feel my whole body come alive as my eyes took him in. He placed his fingertips against the band of his loose fitting pants and looked back at me again.

"Enjoying the show, my little butterfly?" He asked, his voice smooth but a hint of huskiness was there in his words.

"Maybe." I spoke, suddenly finding my voice. He arched his eyebrow up at my words and gave me that deadly smirk again. I drew in a deep breath and continued to watch him as he just pulled his pants down. His briefs being the only thing covering him, he dove into the water and came up a second later, his hair soaked and sticking to his face. He whipped his hair back a bit and grinned up at me.

"Maybe it's my turn to get a show now?" He asked. I walked near the edge of the lake and slowly started removing my top and my top. I mimicked his motions, pulling the loose material up over my head and letting it fall onto his on the ground beside me. I reached around and unhooked my bra, watching as Jungkook's eyes seemed to light up with that bright green. I discarded it onto my shirt and lowered my pants along with the underwear I had put on that morning.
I stood at the very edge of the lake, free from clothing as Jungkook licked his lips and drank in my form now.

"You should have said before you wanted to skinny dip my sweet butterfly." He smirked and I smiled back at him before diving in. When I came up to the surface, he was waiting right there for me. His hands under the water's surface glided along my sides to my waist and he pulled me closer to him.

"You tempt me so, my little butterfly." He spoke softly as he gently brushed his lips against mine. It was a tease, and I didn't want the teasing. I pushed my lips to his and he chuckled a moment at my eagerness. Our lips moved with each other, we floated around just kissing each other like we hadn't in so very long.
I felt the water moving around us, his kisses were divine but I wanted more. I pressed my body against his and hooked my legs around him. His hands moved down and gripped my ass squeezed my lower cheeks. The growl that came from him was the second thing to make me even needier, the first being the feel of his dick growing against me.
"My my... someone's a needy little butterfly." Jungkook whispered against my ear before he gently nibbled the top of my ear. He kissed down my face along my jaw line, down along my neck as he moved us closer to the water fall that was coming out of the side of the mountain. It wasn't a big waterfall, more like a hole in the side that water was funneling out of. There were smooth, flat rocks under it where the water was more shallow.
Once we were in the shallow area Jungkook unhooked my legs from around him and pulled his briefs off under the water. He wrapped one arm around me and pulled me to him as he moved back and tossed his wet briefs up on the grass. Jungkook then moved us to the flat rocks and he sat up on one, the water was waist deep as he sat there in the water. I stood in front of him before climbing onto his lap, immediately I reached for his cock and placed him at my entrance. I didn't want to wait, I needed to feel him inside me.

My heart was beating, my whole body felt hot.

"Someone is very, very needy." He almost growled as he pushed his hips up, causing my knees to weaken as he slid into me more. As I lowered myself down all the way I moaned and felt his dick pulse a bit.

"Fuck... you feel so good." I breathed out as I let myself adjust to his size. I started to slowly move, kissing at his neck as he grunted and thrusted up into me.

"So do you... my little butterfly." He grunted back. I leaned back a bit, rolling my hips which made him moan as I did. The water splashed against us as we moved faster, I leaned up and kissed him deeply again as we continued this pace. Every move made me tingle as my body became more heated.
I hadn't noticed I started to drag my nails along his shoulders as I bounced faster in his lap. He just felt so good I lost myself in how alive my body felt.
"Fuck... slow... I'm going to cum if you keep doing that." He panted against my shoulder, his words made me moan again, I lost it and felt myself shatter around his cock. I felt him pulse and shoot himself inside of me, which made me gasp and panted harder. He pulled me closer, kissing me over and over again. His tongue in a battle with mine as both of us came down from our peaks.