Rush

(Jungkook's POV)

I'd gone easy on my little butterfly even in the second round. I was eager... eager to show her what I felt, what I wanted to do to her. But I couldn't, she wouldn't be able to handle it yet, not till I can mark her. Once that happens... then the safety gloves come off and I get to play my way.
I stared at her as the morning light peeked through the curtains of my room.. our room. This room was hers now, I didn't want her to leave it unless she wanted to or had to.

The way the sunlight danced a little on her soft sweet face made me remember how that beautiful face of hers looked in the heat of things last night.. and very early this morning. I wanted more of her.. I was hooked.
I watched her chest rise and fall beneath the blankets, I couldn't watch long before the need within me rose again. I crawled under the blankets and positioned myself between her legs. She only moved slighting, turning over on her back a bit more. I carefully and very slowly parted her legs as best as I could. My hands gently rested on her inner thighs, my body shivered with desire and need for her. I needed to taste her, no... need was an understatement. There was no word for it in existence but it was a craving, a craving I needed to satisfy.
She was bare still from our love making in the night hours. I scooted up a little, my dick rubbed against the sheets and I groaned as my lips barely touched her folds. I kissed her folds a few times, the slickness there making me want to just plunge my tongue right into her. I couldn't do that yet... no not with her. I needed to take my time with her, make her really feel it.
I began to lap at her like a kitten who laps at warm milk, my tongue parting her folds just barely each time. I made damn sure I licked up to her clit though, each time my tongue passed over her clit she seemed to breath in heavily. I couldn't tell if she was awake or not, but her body was reacting to me. More slickness came from her folds and that just excited me more. I lapped at her a little more aggressively, hoping I could control myself. She moaned...

"Jungkook.... Ah..." My name... she moaned my name. All bets were off, my dick was hard and leaking as I bolted right up from the covers. Her eyes met mine and I growled, a deep guttural growl. My Dragon wanted to devour her, leave her a sopping wet mess. She gasped as I gripped her thighs and pulled her legs up around me. I looked at her before I made another move.

"Jungkook... please.." She begged, licking her lips. I'd turned her on just as she had done to me. That was all the confirmation I needed as I plundged myself into her, my cock pushing through her folds, the velvet-like smoothness of her inner walls clutching and gripping my dick, like her walls were begging me to go deeper. I couldn't say no now could I? I went as deep in as I could, till her pussy was pressed hard against me, my entire dick swallowed by this beautifully sweet little butterfly.

"Cum for me." I growled out, not moving. I felt her.. she was on the brink of shattering around me. Just from me entering her. She started to try and move, her walls clenching and letting go a little before they gripped me again. Fuck... she was amazing. I watched her use me, use my dick without me so much as moving. She ground against me, her hand sliding between her legs as she began to play with her clit while she moved.

"That's it my little butterfly." I groaned. She looked so amazing.

"I... fu- I need to cum.." She moaned. "Jungkook... please.. please.." She begged but I wasn't about to give in yet. I wanted her to cum on me, to use me like this. She moved her fingers over her clit a little faster, a little harder too and I almost lost control as her inner walls tightened.

"That's it my butterfly.. cum.. cum for me." I groaned and slowly pushed against her a little more. That did it for her. That was all it took before my dick was squeezed and I took that as my cue. I pulled out as best as I could, it was difficult with her tight grip on me. I thrusted back into her, repeating this over and over again. She was screaming, moaning my name in pleasure and I lost myself in her voice till I spilled myself inside of her, she wasn't done milking my cock though. I had to stay still, hovering over her as I panted, listening to her hard breathing as well.
When I was finally able to pull out of her, I did so and laid beside her. I pulled her close, wrapping my arms around her. We both ended up drifting back into dreamland. It was more than worth it..