Chapter 3

It was only when his phone alarm went off did Joshua finally put down the book he had been reading. Unexpectedly, he was a rather avid romance reader, in fact he was quite the romantic at heart too, not something his behaviour advertised in the least.

The alarm signified one thing, it was almost time for dinner, this meant it was also time for him to fulfil his elder brother's request. With an exasperated sigh, behaviour he would only dare show in the comfort of his own home with only his family around, Joshua sat up whilst simultaneously turning off the alarm.

He stayed sitting for a second, almost as if he was fortifying his mind for what he could encounter from barging into his brother's room; past experience had taught him to always be prepared for the worst, even if he thinks he has seen the worst of it. Once considering himself prepared enough, he heaved himself off his bed and walked out of his room, towards the door with a childish sign stuck on it with the words 'Archer's room, stay out!!' pasted sloppily on it.

In a sense that could personify Archer Lore, childish and thoughtless. Like the rest of his family, he was well accomplished and very beautiful individual. However, unlike his perfectly refined younger brother and sister, he was a little more, relaxed if there was a word to describe it. He was known as the eccentric heir amongst his family's company, perfectly reliable and well versed but by no means normal. There was a much bigger characteristic he was known for other than his utmost weirdness, one that the media have been trying to out from the day the man now in his late twenties had turned legal.

Archer Lore was perhaps the biggest man whore amongst the high society, including the uncountable hidden scandals from other elites – in itself, that was a ridiculous achievement.

This was why when he brought one of his women home he would ask his younger brother to barge into his room before dinner. He needed a plentiful and forceful warning otherwise he wouldn't have enough time to make himself decent or kick the girl out. Archer wasn't so thick-faced that he would ask the workers or his parents to do so, and as far as he was concerned, his cute little sister does not need any corruption, Joshua was his only real choice.

This is what lead to him to so easily accept his parents' insane proposal when they had brought it up with him shortly after the board meeting that morning. He had never once seen that younger brother of his even show an inkling of interest or desire, no matter what outrageous act the girls would follow with. To him, the fact of Joshua being gay was not too far-fetched, in fact it would explain everything.

What invited Joshua on this encounter was the image of not one, not two, but four women all trying to get a piece of his brother, including his backside. As always, he had greatly underestimated what the worse could be, witnessing his brother's butt-play was far, far, far away from what he could have even expected. To make things worse, hearing the door open, all four turned to him like vultures on an unfortunate rat.

They had all heard the second son's looks put his elder brother to shame but none had expected him to be quite so pretty.

Archer easily noticed the change in interest and held back a sigh, regardless of whether he wanted to continue or not, looks like he wasn't going to get any further tonight.

Joshua looked over the entire image very briefly, unfortunately that being more than enough for his near picture perfect memory, before turning away, eyes as uninterested as ever. This only seemed to increase the desire of the four women. "There are 5 minutes until dinner."

"Thank you. I'll be down then." Unbeknownst to anyone, the first son had sat up straight and used a pillow to hide his indecency. Joshua nodded and shut the door behind him. The women didn't need telling, clearly tonight was over for everyone, secretly not one of them felt like continuing after encountering the cold beauty known as Joshua Lore.