❝ I learnt it from Youtube. ❞

I learnt it from Youtube.
—Jeongguk doesn't like it cliché, and Jaehwa should've known that.

Days became weeks, which eventually turned into months. It was crazy, Jaehwa thought, how fast time flew. It felt like it was yesterday when they drove all the way to the outskirt of Seoul, a place far from the hustle and bustle of the metropolis to send Hyun to a foster care there. It felt like yesterday she and Jeongguk shared their kiss with the moon and stars witnessing how they cheeks flushed upon their confessions. Maybe it was because both of them were busy—with Jeongguk who just graduated from university and her struggling with her final year, they didn't have much time to take in what was revolving around them.

Both of them weren't really into a corny relationship—though sometimes something cringey happened out of nowhere—so they decided to keep it as it was. No nickname, no overdone gestures. They were more comfortable to act like they were best friends for life because it felt more natural that way. At least, none of them would have a trouble opening up for each other, especially Jeongguk. At one time he would talk about his biggest regret which would make him look so fragile, but then, the next day he would complain about losing so many lives on Overwatch as he drove Jaehwa home.

Basically nothing changed. Of course, they did kiss sometimes but that didn't happen as frequent as Jaehwa thought it would.

It was another Friday night where she and Jeongguk would go out for a quick date before settling at the guy's apartment. Out of all things, Jaehwa had always looked forward to this day where they would order fried chickens and pizzas, sitting at the dining room and talked about random things. She found that being alone with Jeongguk in his personal space was the best way to know him inside out, to know what he had on his mind, and to know everything about him in general.

Jaehwa sat on a chair, couldn't suppress a faint smile when Jeongguk shuffled to the dining room excitedly with boxes in both of his hands. It was finally summer again, so they didn't have to bundle up like back in days she was babysitting Hyun. Jeongguk had always preferred to go with a tank top when he's at home (to be honest, he preferred topless but since Jaehwa was around, he had to cover up a bit) so the sight of her boyfriend in a white dry fit tank top she gave him on his graduation few months ago (Jaehwa liked  practical gifts) was nothing alien to her eyes.

"You are wearing it again." Jaehwa chuckled lightly as she leaned her back against the chair. Jeongguk replied with a small frown, his eyes remarking that he didn't understand her statement. "The tank top I gave you. You like it that much, hmm?"

"Is it obvious?" Jeongguk smiled sheepishly as he set the takeouts on the table, taking a seat across Jaehwa afterwards. She nodded, eyes scanning how the material of the top fell ever so effortlessly against his buff torso. "Just in case you don't know, I have a washing machine."