XI - Rescue Quest

My eyes were languidly watching the guys, and they are busy warming up in front while I was sitting in the bleachers with their bags. Aside from that, it was kind of embarrassing because most of their classmates were looking in my direction, especially that I am the only woman in this building right now.

Ilang beses na ako nag-reklamo na gusto kong matulog pero walang epekto sa mga hinayupak na ‘to.

And when their professor came, they politely bid goodbye before proceeding in the middle of the arena. The professor announced the procedure of the examination, in which all of them will be individually graded. As per the punishment for the Zodiacs, they will be fighting each other, unlike the usual rule. The scoring will be 0 or 100, and the loser will not only gain zero points but also pain all over his body.

The Zodiacs will be up first, the screen in front began to shuffle the names of the eight zodiacs.

Bigla na lamang nawala ang antok ko dahil ngayon ko lang talaga sila makikita kung paano lumaban. Madalas na maging usapan na magagaling sila pero kahit isang sulyap sa mga galaw nila ay wala pa akong nakikita, sadyang ang mga haka-haka lamang tungkol sa kanila ang basehan ko.

The first battle was between Zach and Clover. And as far as I know, Zach specialized in mêlée battle while Clover is the other end. But knowing Clover is not of the crowned prince to be just a display for failure.

Clover distanced himself from Zach in order to avoid every punch that Zach was pouring into him. All of a sudden, Clover smirked, and the whole arena was covered with a smokescreen, and now, all we are watching was their silhouette. I was amused when Zach was suddenly out of bounds, making Clover win the battle.

“Hoy! Ang daya mo! Bakit ka gumamit ng—”

“Pagtalo, talo. Okay?” Pagpuputol ni Clover sa sinasabi ni Zach. Nang bumalik sila sa puwesto kung nasaan sina Hunter ay patuloy pa rin na nagrereklamo si Zach sa kanya.

Ang sumunod na laban naman ay sa pagitan nina Zeus at Austin. Masyadong mabilis ang nangyari dahilan upang pati ang mga manonood ay hindi agad nakapag-react. Basta ang alam ko, hinahalikan na lamang bigla ni Austin ang sahig.

The third battle was between Darren and Zayn. I somehow forgot to watch them when my phone suddenly bleeps, and notification from DANIMA popped.

╔═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╗
𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚐𝚞𝚎’𝚜 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚏.
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
𝚁𝚎𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍: 𝟷𝟶,𝟶𝟶𝟶 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚜
╚═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╝

I gasped while looking at the number of points I can get from the quest. Saglit akong sumulyap sa arena at patuloy pa rin na nagaganap ang laban nina Darren at Zayn, nang kumuha ako ng sticky notes sa bag ay minabuti kong bigyan sila ng note na inaantok na ako at saka iyon pinagkita bag nilang lahat.

I hurriedly ran outside and checked the DANIMA. It was pinpointing a certain location which was nearby to the old buildings, not a far from the Madow.

It has a timer of three hours, and if I failed to finish this quest, the reward amount would be deducted from my current points.

The Black Plague’s turf was located in the old building of the Engineering Department. Mabuti na lamang at alam ko ang pasikot-sikot sa lugar na ito.