XXXIII - Hint

I blinked multiple times and saw Keigo running away from me. I flicked my forehead simultaneously, and I can actually hear someone laughing.

“What the fuck are you doing inside my head?” I exclaimed. It was Richard who just thanks me and now he was laughing because Keigo suddenly left me.

“I’m sorry… Ngayon lang ako naka-access sa system. I can only talk to you, especially that we are using your game chip to access DANIMA.”

“Can you see me?”

“No. I can only hear you,” he told me. I switched on the phone and opened DANIMA. I awkwardly smiled when I saw my 300 points. Unfair talaga ang larong ‘to sa akin.

“Richard, i-edit mo ‘yong score ko,” I joked. I heard the sound of the keyboard typing and his heavy breathing.

“I can’t edit points, but I can exchange my previous points to you.” My eyes automatically widened when my points abruptly increase, from 300 points to 176, 752 points. It was much higher than the other zodiacs. No wonder he was a top player. “Are you happy now?”

I just giggled as my response.

“May nalilimutan ka ata. Anim na oras na ang nasasayang mo pero si Keigo pa lang ang nakakausap mo at may alam na buhay ka.” Agad akong napangiwi dahil sa sinabi n’ya nang maalala ang biglaang pagtakbo nina Hunter paalis sa aking harapan kanina.

“Actually… I haven’t said to him our plan because he suddenly ran away from me,” I explained. My brow automatically raised when a guild quest suddenly popped on the screen.

“I received a guild quest,” I told Richard.

He let out a sigh, “At uunahin mo pa talaga ‘yan?”

“It is a guild quest, moron. There is a high chance that the zodiacs are together and it won’t be a hassle to find Darren.” He shut up upon hearing my argument. I looked up to the mirror and inspected my clothes, I can actually move with this pleated skirt, but I can’t move properly with these high heels.

“You are in Keigo’s room, right? Are you wearing heels or something?”

“Yeah…”

“There is a rubber shoe under Keigo’s bed… I think it will just fit you.” I went in the direction of Keigo’s bed and crawled under it. I saw a newly unopened box and when I opened it, white rubber shoes from the same brand I always both welcomed me.

And just like Richard has said, it really does fit me. Before going out of his room, I stole one of his caps and made sure that the mask covered my face.

I jumped off to the nearest tree because Keigo’s room was on the third floor. And after the monkey journey, I went to the location the phone was pointing.

╔═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╗
𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
𝙲𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝟻𝟶 𝚁𝚎𝚍 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛𝚜.
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
𝚁𝚎𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍: 𝟷, 𝟶𝟶𝟶, 𝟶𝟶𝟶 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚜
╚═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╝

An abandoned warehouse in the outskirt of the Madow welcomed me. The number of red players were decreasing rapidly until it was down to one when I came inside the building.