- Hidden Love Pt.3 - Kelly Oubre Jr -

Kelly Oubre Jr Story Clip
————

Kelly Oubre Jr Story Clip————

————

"Thanks for answering my calls, or you know, looking at my texts," Y/N said sarcastically as she opened her front door to Kelly. Kelly shook his head making the curls on his head shake too.

Kelly closed the door behind him, "I've been dealing with Valerie for the last twenty four hours."

"It takes two seconds to send a text message Kels'," Y/N rolled her eyes and sat down on her L-shaped couch.

Kelly ignored her petty comment and joined
Y/N on the couch "You need to tell me what happened the other night. I want your side, 'cause everyone got a different story."

"Why? What Valerie tell you?"

Kelly took a deep breathe and said, "She told me that you walked up to her and laughed in her face about you 'taking me from her'."

"That lying bitch," Y/N hissed, "She walked up to me and said 'don't ever touch him again. And if you ever talk to him again, I'll ruin you'."

"And I got so mad that I told her that I will do whatever I want. She called me a 'stupid whore' and started to take off her earrings."

"I promise you. That is what happened," Y/N told Kelly. He nodded his head and asked, "Why did you get so mad though?"

"Because she thought that she could take you from me. Females think they can do that all the time and it pisses me off. Why can't you just find a chill girlfriend."

"Y/N. Whatever girlfriend I got, you always find a negative in. Always. Yes, Valerie is a little extra crazy. But like with Naomi, she was a good girl, but to you she had an attitude with a big ego," Kelly tried to explain, "There is no perfect girl for me according to you."

Y/N stared down at her fingers, "I just think that you deserve the best. You are the best so you deserve the best," She mumbled.

"Why did you get angry about her taking me from you, if you know it's not true. You know that I ain't leaving your side, ever. You stuck with me forever shawty," Kelly playfully pushed Y/N's shoulder.

Y/N lightly smiled and said, "Because I know that I ain't gonna be your number one forever. That perfect girl is gonna come, you're gonna find your soulmate. She's gonna be the new number one. And I completely understand that. I just don't like that you don't acknowledge that we're not gonna be like this forever."

Kelly looked at Y/N and grabbed her hands, "I don't acknowledge it cause it ain't true. I don't care if the angels made a girl perfect for me and put her directly in-front of me. At the end of the day I'm gonna choose you. You've helped me through things people don't even know about. Shit, you've helped me through things that you didn't know about. You are the person I love most in this world. No one is going to change that, period."

"Kels," Y/N made a sad face and sat up to hug him. The two wrapped each other in a tight hug and swayed back and forth, "There's no one I love more than you either," Y/N said into his chest.

"We ain't got to worry about Valerie anymore either. I broke up with her yesterday," Y/N snapped her head back in shock.

"Why? Don't break up with her because of me," Y/N shook her head, "Don't let me get in the way of your love life."

"Nah. If she had a problem with me and you, she should've came to me. She ain't need to bust your lip," Kelly looked down at Y/N's black and blue lower lip. It made him angry, the whole situation was his fault. He was the one who should've got punched out.

"She's lucky I didn't kill her. This lip hurts,"
Y/N frowned. When Kelly chuckled Y/N noticed that they still held each other. She didn't mind though.

"Now. You trynna go cuddle?" Kelly have Y/N a small smile, "I'm lowkey in my bag right now."

Y/N gave him a sorry look and said, "I can't right now."

Kelly leaned his head back and sang, "Heart been broke so many times I-I don't know what to believe."

Y/N lightly hit his chest and laughed. "What you doing that's more important than me. Huh?" Kelly asked with attitude.

"I gotta pack. I got my family reunion this weekend," Y/N told her best friend.

"Bet. I'm coming with," Kelly instantly said without even thinking. Y/N chuckled and shook her head, "You ain't going."

"Please," Kelly begged, "I need to do something to get everything out of my head."

"Fine. We leave tomorrow afternoon, be here and ready," Y/N poked his chest.

"Yessir," Kelly saluted Y/N.

————
word count : 835