[1🌸]

⋆* ⁺⑅ ⌲˘͈ᵕ˘͈«
Chapter 1
"-Be ready for anything.."
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ,, ⌲

"Hey y/n! Get up honey or you're gonna be late when your cousin Shouko and Yaeko come by." Y/n heard his mom from the bottom floor. His bedroom was located upstairs of the huge house but he still heard her yelling. Y/n had to switch schools since he beat way too many kids up at his school.

"Yea mom" the 11-year-old sleepily replied from his bed. He'd slowly get up and let the cold floor attack his warm feet. He'd march to his bathroom occasionally bumping into walls and hitting his feet in corners. Finally. The bathroom!

After taking a cold shower to wake himself up he'd brush his teeth. Taking out his clothing he'd wear it. Looking in the mirror.

🌸Your first choice!🌸

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ,,

 ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ,, ⌲

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ,,

Satisfied with his outfit, y/n would sling his back over his shoulder and proceed his way to the kitchen, where his mother m/n was.

"Did you sleep well, honey?" M/n asked as she handed y/n his bento. "Yup" he replied he slept really late and if he'd say that, he'd be in trouble. So a little white lie like that was called for, right?

"Ah, so this is the cute y/n. The last time i saw him he was so small. shouko always used to play with him too." y/n heard a lady say. He'd look up to see a hand extending towards him and attacking his hair. "He's hair is so soft" 'don't touch my-' "thanks.." y/n replied covering up his irritation. He was good at covering up stuff. Last week he had a fight with three kids and when the grown ups got involved he made them cover for him and blame each other and make him out as "as the innocent one".The victim. Only he and the three kids would know what he did to them to make them lie like that...

"Okay. Let's go kids" Yaeko said with a faint smile as she walked out of the house after they ate. Shouko would start speaking with y/n while they lagged behind yaeko. She didn't mind since she liked how y/n never bullied and made fun of little shouko's disability.

"Hey y/n! Are you excited for the first day of school?" Shouko signed to y/n.

"Not really. I liked lazying around at home since i was home schooled..I can't wait to make new friends though." He replied with a smirk. Yes. Y/n learned sign language when he first met shouko.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ,,

🌸Time skip🌸
.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ,,