😊😊Truth or Dare😊😊

Edited

"Thank you everyone for coming." Allura said, "Pidge has told me that you humans do an activity at these things you call sleepovers."

Keith frowned, slowly getting up and heading towards the nearest exit but was interception by Shiro.

"C'mon Keith, it won't be so bad."

Keith scoffs, rolling his eyes. "Sure it won't."

"Everyone gather around!" Allura exclaimed happily.

They all gathered around in a little circle. "The game is called truth or dare." Pidge said with a mischievous grin. Lance practically smiled. He loved playing truth or dare. Keith on the other hand knew what was gonna happen. They were gonna end up making him do embarrassing dares, so of course he said "Nope, count me out." Keith stood up.

"C'mon mullet, you scared of a little game of truth or dare?" Lance teased.

"When you're playing the game? Terrified." Keith spat. Lance was a little hurt by the tone of his voice but shrugged it off.

"Keith, iv we have to play then you have to play." Shiro said pinching the bridge of his nose. Keith retorted, "Actually, no I don't, I can simply just walk out."

"Please Keith." Pidge said softly. She was practically begging Keith to play. He couldn't say no to Pidge no matter how hard he tried. So, he gave up with a loud groan and sat back down.

"Yay!" Pidge shouted gleefully. "I'm only playing one round." Keith said with a hint of an annoyance. "Fine by me." Pidge shrugged, "So, I'm going to start off."

"Hunk, Truth or dare?"

Hunk was surprised he was first. He chosed Truth and Pidge asked "How do you feel about Shay?" Hunk face turned red and he started stuttering pretty bad. Everyone laughed at him. Well, Everyone but Keith. He simply thought that he could be wasting his time training and trying to become a better fighter.

"Keith."

No response.

"Keith."

No response.

"Keith!"

Keith heard his name and quickly snapped out of his train of thoughts. "What?" Lance rolled his eyes. "Hunk asked you truth or dare." Keith made a O shape like figure with his mouth. "Uh, Truth?" Hunk smiled and asked "Do you have a crush on anyone on this ship?" The game just started and he was already being exposed. He could lie but he would feel guilty for lying to Hunk. "Yes." Keith said in a monotone voice. Everyone's face lit up.

"Who is it?!" Pidge yelled. "It's not my turn anymore." Keith said with a grin. Pidge scoffed and crossed her arms pouting a bit. "Your turn Keith." Lance said. "Right, Uh, Shiro."

"Hm?"

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"When you and Adam were dating who was top?" Keith said in a playful tone. Shiro's face turned redder than Keith's lion. Pidge had her casual evil grin written on her face.

"Adam was top." Shiro practically mumbled, but was loud enough for the others to hear. Pidge started busting out laughing. Allura and Hunk started giggling. Lance sat there shocked that the great Takashi Shirogane was a bottom. He really had him thinking. If he and Keith did end up together, who would rock the bottom role and who would rock the top. Shiro covered his red face and mumbled "Can we please move on?"

The rounds went on and on. Sooner or later everyone got bored and they decided to put on a movie. An hour later everyone was asleep. Lance and Keith were the only ones up.

"Hey, Keith since you're half galra, can you understand what they're saying?"

"That's a racist assumption. Be better." Keith responds.

Lance rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry," After that comment they were both silent. A few seconds later Lance decided to spark up conversation again. "So, who is your crush?"

Keith stiffened, biting the inside of his mouth as he turned away from Lance's gaze. "What are you talking about?"

Lance rolled his eyes,"During the first round you said you had a crush. You refused to tell anyone who it was but now it's just me and you." Keith looked at Lance and sighed. "My crush isn't a girl." Lance wasn't all that surprised, he had a feeling that Keith was raging homosexual. It did help knock out 2 opponents. "Well, is it hunk?"

Keith chuckled and shook his head.

"Shiro?"

"What?! No." Keith whispered yelled. "Shiro is like my big brother." 

Who else is there?

"Is it Coran?"

Keith practically jumped out his skin and cringed a bit too hard. "Hell no." Lance chuckled. "Well, we're all out of options buddy." Keith mentally face palmed himself for liking an idiot. "You forgot one person." Lance gave him a questionable look. "Who am I forgetting?" Keith slowly turned his head towards Lance and gave him a soft smile.

"You."

Words: 803