😊😊Klance As Parents😊😊

A/N: Okay busters we're doing this today! I always wanted to do Klance as parents because..WHO WOULDN'T WANNA DO THAT?! They have one kid and his name is Luis...Yeah, I said it...it's Luis. I know his name should be something amazing and unique, but...ItS GoNnA Be LuIs ToDaY PuPiLs!1!1!1!1! His name is Luis and he's 5 years old 😌

"Hey little buddy." Lance spoke softly as he picked up his sleepy son. The little boy let out a cute small yawn before rubbing his tired eyes. "Morning Lu." He kissed his sleepy sons' forehead and placed him on his hip.

"Morin' Dada." Luis said tiredly. Lance let out a breathy chuckle and started to walk out of Luis's messy room. "Are you hungry?" Luis nodded slowly and laid his head on his dad's shoulder to sleep some more. Lance took his precious time walking to the kitchen knowing that his baby was sleepy.

Once he got there with the sleeping boy in his arms, he walked over to the dining table and sat Luis in his highchair. That action made Luis wide awake a little bit. "Which cereal do you want little buddy?" Lance asked as he reached on top of the refrigerator to pick out the cereal.

"Ucky Arms!" Luis said happily, Lance snorted and grabbed the Lucky Charms. He sat the box on the counter and went to grab Luis's favorite bowl.

Luis sat in his highchair waiting patiently for his food to arrive. He played with the little toys that were left on his highchair from last night. He made sound effects with his mouth as he played with his toys.

Lance saw him and gave him a soft smile, "Luis, try not to drop your toys in the cereal this time." He says as he placed the bowl of cereal on his tray.

"K!" He picked up his spoon and started eating. Luis played with his toys as he ate and Lance being the awesome dad he is played with him.

"You two seem like you're having fun."

They both turned their heads towards the voice and saw it was Keith. Lance smiled and sat the toy down, "Yeah, we were until you showed up." Keith rolled his eyes and gave Lance a kiss on the lips.

Lance hummed into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Keith's waist. He licked the bottom of Keith's lip asking for entrance. Keith happily abided with it and opened his mouth a bit. Lance's tongue came ramming in to immediately fight for dominance.

"Yucky!"

Both of their eyes shot open when they finally remembered that they weren't alone. They both looked at Luis and saw that he was sticking his tongue out and made disgusted look.

"No issing!" He pointed his finger at both of them like he was the parent. Keith let out a laugh before kissing Luis on the forehead. The little boy let out a giggle before reaching his arms out to Keith. He picked up the chirpy boy and showered him with kisses.

"Do you know what we're doing today Lu?" Lance asked excitedly, by the tone of Lance's voice made Luis excited. "Wha?" Luis asked.

"We're cleaning your room today and we're getting rid of toys you don't play with anymore." Keith answered before Lance could which earned him a playful smack in the arm. The little boy took in Keith's words and they hit him hard, "No! I on't wan get id of my towys!" He said with tears welling in his eyes.

"But Luis, the toys you don't play with anymore will go to kids who really need them." Keith spoke softly, kissing the sad boy on the nose.

"Noooo, My towys!"

Lance and Keith exchanged sad looks knowing Luis wouldn't give up his toys without a fight. "Alright, we won't give away any of your toys." Lance said with a smile.

"Yay! An I go pway?" He asked with his puppy dog eyes. Keith was immune to it but Lance wasn't. "Sure Lu."

Keith gave him a look of disbelief before hearing his son yell hooray and squirm from his grasp. He ended up almost dropping Luis before setting him on the floor and watching the boy run to his room to play.

Keith pinched the bridge of his nose and let out a long sigh, "Lance, What are we gonna do? He doesn't want to give up any of his toys. He barely plays with most of them."

"I know Keith, but he grown attached to all of them. It's hard to let go of toys you had with you since day one." He wrapped his arms around Keith's waist and started rocking them side to side slowly.

"We're gonna have to do it the hard way."

"You don't mean.."

"You are going to have to hold him down while I get rid of toys he doesn't play with anymore."

Keith said it with a straight face. He wasn't playing around. He was 100% serious. Luis has wayyyyyy too many toys and he barely plays with most of them. Lance looked at Keith in pure shock, "Babe, I'm not gonna hold Luis down that's so inhumane! I don't want him to be scared of us."

"Then what do you suppose we do?" Keith asked genuinely trying to see if Lance had another option. "We could beg?"

Keith gave Lance the "Are you fucking kidding me?" look. "C'mon babe! It's either that or crying on our knees to make him give away some of his toys."

Keith looked around knowing that Lance wouldn't let him do the original plan. He let out a sigh and agreed to do the begging. The only thing is that he won't be doing it, he values his pride way too much.

- - -

"Luis please, Pretty please with a cherry on top!" Lance was on his knees in front of Luis practically BEGGING for him to give up some of his toys. "No!" He shouted, he cuddled his stuff bear as he "blocked" his dads from stepping near his toys.

"Lance, I hate to break it to ya but this isn't working." Keith deadpanned. Lance gave him a glare and tried again, "Luis, We will buy you new ones to replace the old ones, I promise!" Luis shook his head no. "I'll give you ice cream!" Luis shook his head no to that option. "I'll get you that stuff purple lion you always wanted!" Luis shook his head no.

Lance let out a groan, he heard Keith chuckling in the background, "Alright wise guy, why don't you give it a try?" He said as he stands up and walks beside Keith.

"Alright." He shrugged and walked towards Luis. He got on his knees and made complete eye contact with Luis. "Why don't you wanna get rid of your toys?" He asked softly, wiping away all tears that were starting to flow down his sons' face. "I on't wan et id of my towys. I will miss them." His voice cracked at the last word.

Keith gave him a sympathetic look. He can relate to where he was coming from, but he learned that sooner or later you gotta let things go even important things. "I know babyboy, but your toys will go to people who need them dearly. Who knows maybe you'll meet that person in the mere future and if they still have your toy, maybe you could ask them if you can see it."

Luis let out small sniffles, "Peple who need them?" Keith nodded his head. Luis looked around his room, he did think it was kind of selfish to keep all his toys to himself. He doesn't play with most of them so he would like to give them away to people who needs them.

"K!" He said with a huge smile. He rushed over to his toy box and started pulling out his toys.

Lance stared at Keith, shocked, "What the shi-" Keith gave him a glare and he pointed at Luis. Lance apologized.

"H-How did you...?" Keith only chuckled as his answer. "I'm a good dad too Lancey." He gave him a kiss on the lips before going over to help Luis. Lance rolled his eyes playfully and went over to help the two.

A/N: Yeah, Like I said before..I always wanted to do one of these because it's so cute! Plus, Keith and Lance would make great parents 😌 I've been doing only Fluff or Smut nowadays because I'm not really in the mood to write angst :D Angst makes me sad so it's only gonna be fluff or smut for the next few chapters. Sorry 😗

Words: 1458