💕💕Alone Time💕💕

(This is like a sugar daddy part 2! There will be a little bit of smut, just a tiny bit.)

Lance had been neglecting his Babyboy for the past week. Keith had been a little bad for his attention which ended with him getting scolded or yelled at. The reason for Lance neglecting his baby is because his company is getting way more bigger and they've been getting more deals.

Which adds on to Lance's stress and when Keith is bad, it raises his blood rate a lot and that causes him to have really bad headaches. Right now Lance is working on files in his studies, leaving Keith alone in bed.

Keith has been sleeping alone for the past few days and he's been feeling a little needy, a little touch starve. He's been horny lately and he would always have to get himself off by himself. And, That's exactly what he's doing right now.

"Mm, fuck."

Keith was palming himself, he usually isn't allowed to since it's against the rules, but he didn't wanna get yelled at again. And from what Keith said, "Rules are meant to be broken." His words not mine.

Keith wanted to change positions, so that he was fingering himself and jerking himself off. So that's what he did.

He tooted his plump ass in the air and stuck two fingers into his mouth. He layered them with saliva and placed them around his hole. He did a circle motion around his hole and slowly pushed in.

"Ah." Keith moaned quietly in discomfort. He started fingering himself slowly, so that he wouldn't cause anymore discomfort.

"Ah, Lance." Keith slowly moved his left hand to his dick and started jerking himself off. He imagined that his fingers were Lance's dick and that his hand was jerking him off while fucking him.

"Fuck, Lance right there." Keith fingered himself faster and deeper trying to reach his prostate, but sadly failed.

Keith started to whine that his fingers weren't long enough to reach his prostate. I need Lance's fingers. My fingers aren't long enough to reach my prostate. Keith thought, as he kept trying to make his 2 fingers go deeper.

He ended up trying a bit too hard and pulled a muscle. "Ow, Fuck!" Keith exclaimed, moving out of position to lessen the pain. "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuckkkkkkkkkk!" Keith placed his face in the sheets. His hard on completely switched off when he pulled the muscle.

"Keithy, Baby you okay?" Lance asked   knocking on the door in worry. Keith wanted to cry out to his daddy, but then he would have to explain why he doesn't have any shorts on. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine." Keith said moving a bit, which was a bad idea because the muscle he pulled started to hurt more.

"Ahhh, fuck!" Keith yelled out in pain and Lance busted in the door. He saw Keith in an awkward position. His ass up in the air, fingers somehow still jammed inside his ass, and Keith's face was in the sheets.

Lance rushed over to Keith's side, "Babyboy what happened?" Lance asked sitting on the bed trying to figure out what to do.

"I-I was horny and I wanted to have sex, but you were busy. You've always been to busy for me nowadays. I be bad just for a little of your attention, but you only get mad and yell at me. I decided to get myself off and I started fingering myself, sadly I couldn't reach my....prostate...because my fingers weren't long enough." Keith explained, "So, I kept trying to reach it but I guess I pushed myself over my limit and pulled a muscle."

Lance looked at Keith in shock. He somehow felt as if this was his fault. He hasn't been giving his Babyboy his attention and he had to pay a terrible price. "I'm so sorry Keith."

That's when Keith snapped. "I'm so sick of hearing you say sorry all the time! You say that you're going to stop doing the mistakes but you still do them!" Keith started, "I-I'm sorry, I'm just a little needy and touch starved. I just miss your touch Lance, I miss your presence, I miss you in general." 

Lance understood where Keith was coming from and he too agrees that he says sorry too much. He makes promises but he keeps breaking them. Tonight that was going to change.

Lance slowly pulled Keith's fingers out his ass and Keith winced. "Sorry, but we have to stretch out the muscle you pulled." Lance said slowly making Keith sit up.

"No, No, Stop! It hurts!"

"I'm sorry, but you need to stretch it out Keith!"

"It's fine, I'll be fine!"

Lance rolled his eyes and made Keith sit up, and Keith cried out in pain. Once Lance had Keith in a seated position, he started massaging Keith's muscles.

Keith moaned in discomfort quietly. "Yeah, I have to put force on the muscle." Lance said.

"I think it'll be better if you laid on your stomach though."

Keith nodded and did what Lance recommended. Keith groaned at the pain that his muscle was causing and Lance rubbed his back in comfort.

Lance slowly started massaging Keith's muscle again. The muscle Keith pulled was in his back. (I forgot what the muscle was called 😭) Lance was earned with groans of discomfort. He continued to massage the raven haired boys' back muscles.

"Mm, Lance."

Lance smiled slightly when he heard his name. "Feeling any better Keith?"

"Mhm."

Lance definitely had a warm smile across his face. Even though his life was stressful, he still had his babyboy to cheer him up at the end of the day.

A/N: A little smut and fluff for the heart! After a sad rape story, how about a lovely moment of Klance! Thank you for 1k reads it means a lot 😊

Words: 986