😊😊Youtuber Klance😊😊

(I know, I know. I should be making other shitz, but I really wanted to make one of these because the ones I find aren't like I want them to be. So yeah, this is fluff, and there possibly will be a part 2, but I'm not entirely sure. Anyway, this is on earth.)

(I think you guys know that Keith and Lance both have a YouTube channel. Lance is a gamer/blogger and a Keith is an Animator.)

(Keith has 6 million subscribers and Lance has 8.2 million subscribers. Lance's channel name is called Lance McBlog. Keith's channel name is Kogane Animates, Classic.)

(Now that everyone knows what they do, let's get started because I literally wasted 122 words for the introduction.)

"Pidge." Lance said walking towards her with his phone in hand. "What?" She answered not looking up from her book.
"How do I become friends with other youtubers?"

Pidge looked up at Lance confused. "Why?" Pidge asked raising a brow. Lance looked around nervously and turned on his phone and went into YouTube, and showed Pidge the person he wanted to be friends with.

"Kogane Animates?"

"Yeah, I really like his Animations, and his email is in the description, but like, I don't know what to email him." Lance said quietly playing with his fingers.

Pidge looked at Lance wanting to slap him, but she's nice and took Lance's phone out of his hands.

"Wait, What are you doing?"

"Doing you a favor, and...send." Pidge threw Lance back his phone and continued to read her book. He was shocked.

"You sent him an Email?!" Lance yelled dramatically.

"Yeah, You weren't going to do it, so I did it for you." Pidge replied with a shrug.

Lance was internally panicking and he was debating whether he should delete the email, but he chose not to. He pressed the email Pidge sent and read it.

"Hey, My name is Lance McClain and I've really been into your videos, I was thinking maybe we could be friends. If you want to text or call me my number is 803-***-****."

"Why didn't you tell him I was also a YouTuber?" Pidge rolled her eyes, "Who doesn't know Lance McBlog?"

"He probably doesn't!"

"Look, Just edit the email then, geez." Pidge said in an annoyed tone.

Lance was debating whether he should and he decided that he shouldn't. So, He left it alone. He decided to distract himself by watching a random YouTube video, but then he got a YouTube notification telling him that "Kogane Animates" posted. Lance quickly pressed on the video and Keith was the one talking in animation.

"Ooh, McClain, no wonder you like him." Pidge teased, Lance looked at her flustered. "Wha-What do you mean?" Pidge chuckled and said, "He got a deep voice." Lance rolled his eyes and continued to watch his video, but near the end Keith said "For my 6 million subscribers special, I will be reading some of the emails I've received from you guys."

Lance and Pidge were shock, Lance admittedly panicked and Pidge started laughing her ass off. Lance quickly went to his email and tried to delete it, but Pidge snatches his phone away.

"Don't delete the email, he probably didn't even see yours yet, besides this is probably an old time he record the audio." Pidge said. She put the video back on and her and Lance watched it.
After like 3 emails, Keith read the one he just got recently.

"Alright, This one is from... Sharpshooter Lance?" Keith said, confused with the name, but then chuckled. Pidge laughed and Lance covered his face.